rotten meat

Soldato
I read the whole of the first one.. and then had to eat some shepherds pie my dad cooked me... you can tell how i felt..

Soldato
IIRC these guys were going to do another "experiment" called stinky feet based around how long they could go without washing their feet and how many different fungii and other crap they could grow on their feet. I'm so glad they didn't :p

Soldato
Snash said:
IIRC these guys were going to do another "experiment" called stinky feet based around how long they could go without washing their feet and how many different fungii and other crap they could grow on their feet. I'm so glad they didn't :p

That would be awful... Even worse when someone dares them to eat something :o

Associate
Just read the first stinkymeat experiment, i havn't laughed so hard in a long time, and that includes at Haar de Rasenkopf! Now onto experiment 2...

Edit: Having read experiment 2, a few of thoughts entered my head. First, how did they come up with this idea? Second, when i wake up tomorrow morning will people be angry i woke them up laughing so loud? Third, what could be achieved if this boredom energy could be harnessed for the good of mankind?

Last edited:
Associate
Tottally revolting but extremely funny at the same time.... I like it!!! :D bookmarked stinkymeat to let some unwitting friends share the experience ;)

Back
Top Bottom