V7 L22WD 22" Widescreen or ASUS MW221U 22"

Associate
So, which one is the best bang per buck? I´m not looking for extreme super quality, but will be only playing games with my screen. I see the V7 is quite a lot cheaper, but is it worse in quality? Or does the ASUS´s warranty make the difference in price? Which one to get? I know I make lots of question regarding components, but I am looking to buy a new rig, so I really don´t want to make any
mistakes. Thank you :)

Soldato
I have the L22WD and i am also a gamer. For the price it is excellent. No ghosting at all and the colours and everything are spot on through DVI. Very pleased with this monitor. You will not be disapointed..

Associate
gam3r said:
I have the L22WD and i am also a gamer. For the price it is excellent. No ghosting at all and the colours and everything are spot on through DVI. Very pleased with this monitor. You will not be disapointed..

Interested in this monitor also. Dont suppose you have your 360 hooked up via vga? Is the picture on it decent?

Soldato
skullman said:
Interested in this monitor also. Dont suppose you have your 360 hooked up via vga? Is the picture on it decent?

Yes I do and its brilliant :) superb picture quality...

The warranty on the V7 is 3 year on-site swap out BTW...

Soldato
skullman said:

I do, its excellent. Very,very,very pleased with the picture from 360 and PC. Crisp, sharp and vibrant images from both. This is via the official MS VGA HD cable.

Man of Honour
hi mate. don't worry about it, will reinstate the posts soon if appropriate, but just running it by the shop guys first for some clarification. I appreciate you are helping people out here. drop me an email if needed, but will get the situation looked at.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom