Anything Need Changing???

Associate
Im about to press order so let me know if anything needs changing... (It's an upgrade from my current system which already has a E6600 and 2GB of DDR2-800 PC6400 Corsair XMS2 RAM, and two Western Digital 16MB Cache, 7200 RPM 320 GB Hard Drives in RAID 0)

Before I forget. Have a good New Year folks...

untitled1nn2.jpg

Associate
The mouse, although a very personal thing, I cannot see how someone could hold a mx518 and then a diamondback and then tell me the latter was the most comfortable.

Associate
The antec looks a bit tight if you plan to do SLI at some point.

Hopefully your old system has a decent PSU you can use.

Associate
I have been liveing on the edge with my main computers total drives space at about 1TB comprising of whats in my sig both arrays are in RAID 0. I`m now backing everything up due to wanting a little security cos if the arrays go down or the mobo dies or something most likely I`ll lose everything.

My point is that if I were you I would get two of the cheapest fast drives you can get for windows, games installing etc, and keep your big drives for storage but not in RAID 0 as this will not really effect things... unless of course your doing on the fly video editing? or anything requiring the speed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom