GW Guilds

Associate
I play GW very rarely, but when I went on last month I noticed something strange, all my my guild (which I had forgotten about) was gone, I was the only one left in the guild. The MOTD was just a note telling me that I can keep it, god knows why because it was big and I never spoke or was on.

The guild was left with a Nightfall Style Guild Hall and Vendors and all that, aswell as a cool cape and good ranking. I have no knowlage of GW Guilds, but is this worth a lot? Could I sell it?

If not, I will happily give it to someone in this community for free if they want to start a guild.

Permabanned
Selling accounts for real-life cash or in-game money is srictly against the EULA and will no doubt result in you having the account perma-banned by ANet.

Associate
Azagoth said:
Selling accounts for real-life cash or in-game money is srictly against the EULA and will no doubt result in you having the account perma-banned by ANet.

so? who cares.. everyone does it.

Permabanned
Selling Guild Halls is fine, selling accounts is against the EULA and therefore is illegal!

No, ANet don't have magical powers but they do have the ability to monitor all chat channels and if you're seen trying to sell an account then you seriously run the risk of having that account banned and therefore rendered worthless.

Back
Top Bottom