• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Dual Core 4400+ 939

Associate
Selling my 4400+ with stock fan and box,it has never been overclocked,how much should i sell it for second hand,i know someone that wants to buy it but how much. :rolleyes:

Associate
Put it this way. They can sell upto £170 on a famous auction site as they are hard to get hold of.

Edit: I recently sold my 4800 for £250.

Associate
OP
I want a e6600 so do you think i am doing the right thing selling this,to be honest the money is burning a hole in my pocket and i am dying to build something more upto date.

Soldato
Id edit your posts your not allowed to sell anything on here unless its the the members market section but I think you need 250 posts to be able to sell, no doubt a mod will close this soon, sorry dude, id suggest your read the FAQ ASAP :)

Associate
davyr said:
I want a e6600 so do you think i am doing the right thing selling this,to be honest the money is burning a hole in my pocket and i am dying to build something more upto date.

what are going to use it for ???

Associate
OP
The story here guys before i removed it was i had a AMD Dual Core 4400+939 for sale my mate was interested in buying it but if he did'nt want it i was going to offer it to an overclocker forum member i did'nt realise that you could'nt let members know you were selling items,sorry for the mistake. :rolleyes:

Associate
b.cummins said:
:O how recently!?

i was hoping to get that much for my 4800, board AND ram!

around 2weeks ago and do yourself a favour mate sell your cpu - board & ram individually you will get more for it.

Back
Top Bottom