Dell 3007WFP Arrived This morning!! Pics!

Soldato
OP
this thing just ooooozesss sex appeal... the touch sensetive buttons are a nice touch ;) (see what i did there) lol

yeah its an amazing monitor.. played a bit of F.E.A.R XP before and oh my god its **** scary!!!

StevenG

Associate
I think that monitor is awesome, I see the pictures with the dvd case and still cannot quite get my head around sitting in front of that monitor using it. SteveG do you have unlimited funds :) 2x 2407, 1 x 3007 and it looks like a 22" aswell! Did you sell your 2407's?

switch

Soldato
OP
i did a bit of photoshopping.. and came up with this.. it shows the different sizes. there is also a pic of the setup you mentioned on hardforum it looks sweet..

i had 1 of my 2407wfp's left at this point so i thought i would photoshop a 3007WFP in the middle (i would have actually had this setup for a few days if the delivery people hadnt forgot to send me it! (anyway.. bit of a rush job because i was just fed up that i didnt have the real one..

screenss.jpg

As you can see the size of the 20" on the left and the 24" on the right.. it does really make a lot of difference those extra inches (if youve ever seen a 2407wfp in portrait, youd understand just how big this monitor is)

Yes ive sold my 2407WFP's to fund this.. i was going to be greedy and hae another 2001fp on the other side.. but after sitting infront of this 30" it really is enough..

i do a little photoshop, im at uni doing a computing course and will soon be doing web pages and programming.. so it will help with that.. AND it lookes awesom.. watched a HD Film i downloaded and its amazing!

as for creating high res images.. im **** at it, i cant create anything decent.. i may have to look into that..

Associate
I am waiting for a photo :) I just ordered the 2407 yesterday and it's arriving tomorrow morning to replace a Packard Bell 19" Widescreen. I think I will see a big difference :)

But I would like to see what your final setup looks like, it was very cool to see the difference of the 20" and the 24", it is quite a lot more than I thought it was.

Soldato
OP
the 24" is just 3.5inches(ish) longer (portrait) or wider (landscape)

when you think about it its only an extra 320pixels wider.. but its surprising how much difference it makes when watching dvd's or widescreen gaming.

Switch said:
I am waiting for a photo :)
what kind of photo do you want? (am i just being stupid?)

Associate
Well, actually I just like looking at pics of large monitors :)

But what is your setup now? 2x 24 1 x 30? or 2x 20 1 x 30? I noticed you said at the bottom that is has just arrived so I am guessing another monitor?

Soldato
OP
anh my setup is as you see 2001fp and 3007wfp, currently dont have enough graphics power to power a 3rd 2001fp (that would be my next option) if i felt i could afford one..

but that would end up costing me about £270 for another 2001 + pci gfx to run it..

so i dont know.. i think im rather happy with this 30" and 20" for now.. its quite sufficient.

ive been trying to source a silver 2001FP with no luck.. so i dont know what im doing yet.. i might just get a laptop.

possibilities are endless!

StevenG

if you want any specific pics just ask.. (can host 9MP pic if you want)

Back
Top Bottom