Problem wit Vista Voucher Upgrade

Associate
Bought an OEM XP home in November (specifically with the Vista upgrade voucher) now when i enter the details to order the disc (I have verified im entering the correct numbers etc) i get the following:-

We're sorry but we are unable to validate your Serialized Redemption Form Number. Please contact Customer Service by clicking here.

I have contacted them via mail-with no reply. I feel cheated.

Soldato
Gibbo has said this several times, the voucher is only valid when you purchased your system through one of the large companies such as Dell, it is not open to OEM software purchasers and as such OcUK do not advertise it coming with the voucher on their website.

Man of Honour
Oliet_No1 said:
Bought an OEM XP home in November (specifically with the Vista upgrade voucher) now when i enter the details to order the disc (I have verified im entering the correct numbers etc) i get the following:-

We're sorry but we are unable to validate your Serialized Redemption Form Number. Please contact Customer Service by clicking here.

I have contacted them via mail-with no reply. I feel cheated.

Where did you buy the OEM copy? If it is not from a large OEM such as Dell or HP, it's worthless.

Burnsy

Associate
OP
I bought it from an etailer - i have waited two weeks for a reply.

Surely it has been mis sold to me if the above is the case?

(not ocuk)

Associate
OP
Cheers guys, it stinks but im not gonna go through a three month 400 email campaign.

Thanks for confirming what i thought to be the case.

Associate
OP
Ok, have contacted the etailer via email. Will see what happens next.

Due to ever changing components im probably as well off with a retail version anyway arent i?

Back
Top Bottom