I have £1000 to treat myself. What should I buy?

Associate
If you can't think of anything to spend it on that you need just invest it. I have one of these tracker funds of which x amount goes it each month and it gains interest on the stock market.....I think :p.

Alternativly, a holiday? :D

Permabanned
Jonny ///M said:
24/7.....something.deviant......i think.

+ use the remaining £150 to fund a night out in glasgow....if your mates actually come out and you dont end up stuck on a pc till 3aam :rolleyes: yassssssssssssss

£850 for 2 wheels and a frame lol.

Put it towards a car m8, you could even take that up as a hobby, there should be crews around your city of racing and such. There is here, know some m8's who are in some, race their cars, drift etc.

egt

egt

Associate
Gerard said:
Assortment of fleshlights. :eek:

Shouldn't you be recommending ati cards or a years supply of hair restorer or something :confused:

I'm with the guys who reckon you should invest, either that or a nice hol somewhere sunny :)

Soldato
Duradrum said:
Yep. I want too buy myself a present, to the value of £1000. I really don't know what to get and would like some suggestions.

If you had to pick something upto £1000 for yourself what would it be?

Is this by any chance related to the recent student LOAN payment that has just arrived?

Soldato
Jonny ///M said:
24/7.....something.deviant......i think.
Pffft. You can get some decent Kona's like the King Kikapu, Stinky 2-4 or a Dawg Delux for about that, or an Iron Horse, or a Cannondale. None of this 24/7 malarky :p. (Or even a Claud Butler Olympus XT ;)).

Permabanned
buy some of the moon, that way when we do eventually build on it, you already have land there, because its cheap now, you could get like 20 acres for that price, but when they find you could actually build on it then the prices will rocket,

and as chris moyles himself said, its better to own land on the moon, than it is in norfolk

http://shopping.moonestates.com/me/ordering_lunar.php

edit---actually 100 acres, thats quite a monopoly

Last edited:

Zom

Zom

Associate
FrostedNipple said:
buy some of the moon, that way when we do eventually build on it, you already have land there, because its cheap now, you could get like 20 acres for that price, but when they find you could actually build on it then the prices will rocket,

and as chris moyles himself said, its better to own land on the moon, than it is in norfolk

edit---actually 100 acres, thats quite a monopoly
Are you serious?

Associate
Go to Arambol beach in Goa for a week and watch the eagles fishing in the sea. Smoke loads of Ganja with the hippies and other weirdos that hang out there.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Abyss said:
Is this by any chance related to the recent student LOAN payment that has just arrived?
Hmm :/

Has the OP posted in the thread again since he started it? It's all a bit pointless otherwise as he was too vague.

Man of Honour
FrostedNipple said:

edit---actually 100 acres, that's quite a monopoly

It's a nice gimic but that's it, it' wont be enforceable, you wont be able to take them to court and win. NASA wont pay you if they land a robot on your acre.

and 100acres is absolutely nothing, you now how big the moon is.

Back
Top Bottom