Noctua Fans

Associate
Hi All,

Have noticed a few posts on here recently asking about quiet pc fans that still push a decent amount of air and thought I would just post my opinions on the Noctua fan I just got.

The fan was to replace an Akasa Amber which was annoying me and I was also looking to improve my cooling for my uprgade to Core 2.

The Noctua fan is currently running at full speed and is still quieter than the Amber was at on 9 volts going through it and the Noctua is pushing way more air through the system. It pushes more air even on lower speeds and the temps in my case have come down a few degrees.

Only downside is that it makes more noticebale when my HIS X1900XT revs up it's fan!

I will be replacing my other Amber with another one of these as I am very impressed with it and am looking at the CPU cooler they do as well as it has had some good reviews especially in regards to sound levels.

Just to say I did fir it with the vibration compensators and not the screws but I had my Ambers fitted with a similar thing.

If your looking for a quiet case fan than have a look at them. More info here

Back
Top Bottom