Homo laws...where do you stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

egt

egt

Associate
ElRazur said:
What if they are doing it the gay way?

It's only the gay way if they're both blokes. Yuck.

Is kissing the gay way too? because puffs kiss each other too, right?

Last edited:
Permabanned
egt said:
Male and female, no problem.

Right. So if the picture was cropped in such a way that you couldnt tell the gender of the 'receiver' then you'd be both disgusted *and* aroused?

Like Schrodinger's cat?

egt

egt

Associate
Visage said:
Right. So if the picture was cropped in such a way that you couldnt tell the gender of the 'receiver' then you'd be both disgusted *and* aroused?

Like Schrodinger's cat?

I'd be neither disgusted nor aroused because that situation could never happen.

egt

egt

Associate
Visage said:
Really? Its always possible to determine the gender of a backside? All the time?

Is it possible to determine the gender of a mouth? Difference is, normal folk choose to kiss lips of the opposite sex. You can twist things as much as you like but to me, and many others, homosexuality is disgusting.

Soldato
OP
egt said:
It's only the gay way if they're both blokes. Yuck.

Is kissing the gay way too? because puffs kiss each other too, right?

I was just trying to ask what your view is if heterosexual couple decide to make love like homosexuals...Do you think it is still disgusting?

Caporegime
ElRazur said:
What if they are doing it the gay way?

Whats the 'gay' way??...u mean taking the girl up her dirtpipe??...if so the actual act isnt all that tbh and neither is the thought of it...dont really understand why women like anal sex...personally never did much for me tbh and if anything it must cause quite a bit of discomfort to the girl after the act is done....

egt

egt

Associate
ElRazur said:
I was just trying to ask what your view is if heterosexual couple decide to make love like homosexuals...Do you think it is still disgusting?

I thought i'd already answered the question. It's not the act that disgusts me, it's male+male that disgusts me.

Soldato
MookJong said:
No, it's a matter of education and scientific understanding.

Exactly, matter of opinion. There's no right or wrong answer when it comes to homosexuality imo, so I believe that if someone, or a religous group doesn't want to hire or marry homosexuals then they shouldn't be forced to. They probably feel as strongly against homosexuality as some members here feel positively. Therefore, I respect that they have that opinion and their right to uphold it.

Last edited:

egt

egt

Associate
$loth said:
so I believe that if someone, or a religous group doesn't want to hire or marry homosexuals then they shouldn't be forced to. They probably feel as strongly against homosexuality as some members here feel positively. Therefore, I respect that they have that opinion and their right to uphold it.

Agreed.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
I think it's a shame sexual equality is being forced over common sense. I know it's very easy to imagine some religious equivalent to Basil Fawlty screaming on top of his lungs "Get your bags and bugger off you poofters!" but I think reality is somewhat different. Imagine you run a non coedutational, church sponsored accomodation for travellers. You've been enforcing the non coed rules for many years and any student or wagabond can find a roof over their head as long as they agree not to shag each other on staircases or not to peek-a-boo into ladies toilets. Obviously it is slightly more complicated with gays - you can't put them with girls, and you can't keep them together, because what's there to stop them from humping each other in the middle of the silent night.
Until now you could just say "Young men, why don't you find yourself YMCA, I hear it's fun to stay there" and close the door. Now the law disallows you to. Is it good? No. Is it stupid? Yes. Keep them with girls. Potential outrage. Keep them together. Potential brothel. Keep them with other boys. Potential beating.

Being gay should not be treated different to any other legally acknowledge sexual behaviour. Restaurant owner or church club room manager should be able to refuse gay wedding reception just like he should be able to refuse nudist party, swingers session or blessing of rubber dolls. It has nothing to do with discrimination, in fact, if anything, in that aspect gay rights are equal to any other form of sexual behaviourh - as in - they are EQUALLY inappropriate in regard to the nature of place in question...

Last edited:
Associate
About half of this thread is completely off-topic. :rolleyes:

For my opinion, I don't believe we have any right to tell privately owned businesses who they have to serve. In the same way, a homosexual couple (or anyone else) should be allowed to set up a hotel and not allow religious people to stay for fear that they might spread their absurd views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom