walter smith confirmed as new rangers manager

Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
About as good as Sven. :cool: Tell you what, you dump Mclaren to a random club and take Sven back then we'll take Bertie back and we can both be rubbish teams together again. :D

When did England stop? :D

Soldato
Tru said:
Put me on ignore old bean, it'll save you a lot of heartache, just click here :)

Why should I be ignorant like you and ignore your sectarian insults? we need to educate the bigots and not ignore the problem, sort yourself out please.

Don
Tru said:
OK then, educate me. Why is 'Hun' a sectarian insult?

a general read on the web says that it is, as did the feedback from emails I received when I asked for input on this matter ( every one of them said it was )

I'm no expert but afaik it refers to the German ancestry of the royal family and as such has nothing to do with football

there is no need to use this term and as such it will not be allowed on the forums

These sort of comments ( from all sides ) stop now, trust me on this one when I say that I am taking a more lenient approach to this than has been suggested

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Well I'm sorry but you're wrong, I've said what it refers to in the other thread. They used it themselves a few years ago but we hijacked it and they took the hump. For the sake of harmony I'll refrain but this is a load of rubbish.

Don
Tru said:
We should rename this place the Spoilsports Arena :mad: :D

don't you think that I have a few terms I would occasionally like to use in relation to Man U but we try and keep things civil and friendly here :)

Soldato
Nazbit said:
I liked him when he was at everton, he did a lot with a little, was treated unfairly and sacked harshly.

I take it you're a Kopite then!

Finishing 14th, 13th, 16th and 15th is hardly "doing a lot". It's not really the league position that bothers me, it was the awful negative football the fans had to endure.

Soldato
And a chairman that bought and sold players regardless of what Walter wanted, your lucky he kept you in the Premiership!!

Can't wait for Saturday now, Ibrox will be bouncing!!!

Walter Smith's blue and white army :D

Associate
a disturbing rumour has surfaced that we are signing that defender ugo eghio(mispelled probably) on loan till the end of the season......
thats just slightly less disturbing than signing andy todd for 1mil

Associate
its a shame really because Scotland were really beginning to look like a good side and getting ready to qualify for Euro 2008 with the next big game bben at the San Siro... where he started his scotland manager career we could have truly seen how far the scotland team had come and improved since their last meeting their...

i think the only new man for the job is Alex McLeish... he did a great job at Hibernian and was ok at rangers...

just as long as we dont get Tommy Burns in charge!!!

Associate
Mr Men said:
I also hear a rumour of David Weir coming, hopefully Minty is going to open the purse strings :mad:

Weir might be a stopgap for the season, but at his age and wage I dont know if he really would be that good signing. I used to think Murray was a bottomless pit of money during Smith's first era, only for Advocat to ruin that... Flo = 12 million astounding piece of business that, lol.... these days I Still dont think a 5 month stopper is going to do us any good in an already forgettable if not the most forgetable season I can ever remember and I am only 30, lol.....

Associate
Reidy said:
i think the only new man for the job is Alex McLeish... he did a great job at Hibernian and was ok at rangers...
McLeish did a good job at Rangers with the money and squads he had over the years. Look at the silverware he won, first Scottish side into last 16 of champions league. Coming to the end of his reigns the results were a bit dodgy, but i liked him.

Back
Top Bottom