What song/track to you hate the most?

Soldato
Sorry, I have quite a few off the top of my head.

The Automatic - Monster <== Worst song ever.
JT - Sexyback
Talking Heads - And She Was
J-Kwon - Tipsy
Chamillionaire - Ridin'
R.E.M - The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight
Hall And Oates - Maneater
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

Associate
I absolutley hate the generic unimaginative rubbish that the Red Hot Chilli Peppers churn out. I can't give a specific song as the last few albums have all been in that category. If I hear his babbling rhymes I have to turn it off.
You can also put pretty much the last decade of U2's catalogue into this bracket as well.

Associate
All my mates love "The D", but ive hated them the minute they released their first album.

Everything they do is absolute utter garbage imo.

When ever we have house parties i can pretty much predict when one of em will put one of their albums on and im forced to sit there while 10 drunken people sing along to every word of this tripe. :(

Soldato
sist_si said:
I absolutley hate the generic unimaginative rubbish that the Red Hot Chilli Peppers churn out. I can't give a specific song as the last few albums have all been in that category. If I hear his babbling rhymes I have to turn it off.
You can also put pretty much the last decade of U2's catalogue into this bracket as well.

You can't include Pop in that bracket so it's not quite a decade. :)

Soldato
Me and a mate once spent a drunken night in listing the songs that made us "violent". I've forgotten most of them. Once completed, the list was entitled "DESTROY ALL COPIES!!" (Needs to be done in a Tommy Vance voice).

Today at work, a couple of us were playing a game where you had to name three singers who drive you mad, and a song to be performed by all three, but the song has to be NOT by one of the three singers.

I'll start:

Amy Winehouse
Lily Allen
Corinne Bailey Rae

Song: "Searching" by China Black
---------------

See, that would be my ultimate musical hell. Have a go. :cool:

Suspended
i hate every "song" from those american teeny emo/punk bands, they all sound the same especially the teenage nerdy voice, makes me think of some spotty teenager whos voice is mid-way though breaking.

Soldato
LE GRANDE, Fedde - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit

Hate it with a passion :mad: , just shows you how someone with no talent what so ever, can't even sing can put together a beat and some voice over it. Sums up the charts atm tbh. :o

Back
Top Bottom