World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (Rerollers)

Caporegime
I'll be rolling a Blood Elf mage when I get on (mages suck at PvP right? :p ). Unsure as to whether to go for a new server or stay on my existing one where I know a few people. Is there a list of new servers and whether they'll be allowing transfers initially or not?

Oh and if I get my copy tomorrow and the servers stay up past 11pm, I'll be taking a sickie on Tuesday ;)

Permabanned
i might get my Druid to level 70 as a Feral. It's just annoying because he has very very good Balance druid gear and I own nublets in PvP with the laser beams.

My feral druid gear is crap at the moment though, need to find some easy stuff

Soldato
Phalanx said:
i might get my Druid to level 70 as a Feral. It's just annoying because he has very very good Balance druid gear and I own nublets in PvP with the laser beams.

Feral druids have like 9k armour in tbc :eek:

Soldato
Phalanx said:
they have way more than that, even I have 9k armour and my gear sucks

Same for me , my druid's in mostly blues and greens with a couple of BoE epics and after the last minor patch (not the mini one a couple of days ago) i'm up to 9k from 7k before the patch .

Soldato
i got a orc hunter in full warlord stuff (never really liked raiding because as you know, hunters werealways over booked)

and unfortunately my sister has just got addicted to wow at the time i quit, and is using my account.

so, im buying my self a brand new subscription to rid my self of that unwanted hunter and a fresh start, and i think ill make a bloodelf rogue or mage, mages are fun, or maybe even a warlock :D

ags

Soldato
Phalanx said:

i was tempted to reroll as a druid because of the new bird form, so much cooler than a flying mount, just transform and fly out.

Soldato
chimaera said:
i was tempted to reroll as a druid because of the new bird form, so much cooler than a flying mount, just transform and fly out.

im sure there would be some serious quest in order to get that, or it would be the epic mount speed and pants :)

ags

Permabanned
agnes said:
im sure there would be some serious quest in order to get that, or it would be the epic mount speed and pants :)

ags

ofcourse not, this is druids we're talking about here, the single most neglected class in the entire game. The only forms you quest for are Bear Form and Sealion form.

Soldato
agnes said:

ags

Is there one for paladins? Warlocks?

Sort of yes, but only the epic one. The level 40 mounts can be obtained with minimal effort.

Associate
Jokester said:
Proves my point, a lot more people will be playing on Tuesday than late on Monday night.

Pre-mades are guilds formed prior to an actual server being released. If you look on the WoW forums and check the guild lists for the new servers that are being released on Monday night you'll see there's about 10x as much interest in the PvP servers than the PvE servers.

Jokester

I played WoW a bit from beta, got bored and left it and started again recently. On this occasion i took a step i dont usually take and decided to play on a PvP server. I can safely say that after doing this i never, ever want to play on a PvP server for any MMORPG again. its just unreal how lame so so many people are. There are no real penalty's for ganking, which means multiple long walks to corpses its frustrating. Outside of BG you get virtually no benefit from PvP, yet people still like to **** other people off. The amount of times ive been ganked by somebody for no reason, unreal.

WoW PvP is for kids.

Soldato
I may reroll after the fuss has died down. To be honest I'm expecting Draenor (my main haunt) to be offline for at least 6 hours after the rest have been restored, and the key activation page on the wow-europe website to fall over continually for a couple of weeks.

If I can get on, I'll be taking my Warlock (heavy affliction) and Rogue (combat dagger/sword) into Outland and have a crack at 70 first. I'm not too hopeful about that being manageable though. The start areas in WoW and TBC are going to be swamped.

I wonder how long it will take to grind the 5000g needed for the flying mount skill?

Soldato
saint_jw said:
Its a trainable skill at lvl 68, no quest involved.

That's absolute poo.

Why should people who aren't druids shell out however many thousands of gold it'll cost for flying mounts when druids, one of the best classes already, especially in TBC if you see their cat/bear form (in catform they can have a minimum of 4444 health or something bum like that), and they get to fly for almost no cost?

Sucks to that.

Soldato
UncleBob said:
I wonder how long it will take to grind the 5000g needed for the flying mount skill?

5000g is only needed for the epic flying mount skill, 1000g gets you the basic flying mount which you will easy obtain by the time you get 70 from the money made through questing, unless ofcourse your an AH addict and blow all your money on crap.

From 60-69.7 in the Beta i made just under 2000g from questing/instances. Beta ended before i could get 70... damn you blizzard!

Back
Top Bottom