Hoovered case-temps dropped

Permabanned
ive got an antec p160 and i was just doin a spot of hoovering in my lounge. so i thought i'll hoover the dust out of me grills etc

well worth it ambient temps gone from 34-35 c down to 29-30 c and load temp from 47-49 down to 43-45 c:D

buzzin' man

stinka

Soldato
Good isn't it, I never thought about doing that till my dad suggested it a while back and it took a good few degrees off my motherboard, CPU and PSU temps.

Soldato
i just use a air duster, does the trick, then hoover it all when its outside the case. can be risky hoovering Inside the case, one of my mates hoovered too close and pulled the bios battery out and it dented loads when wizzing around inside. had to buy a new one lol

Soldato
IceShock said:
i just use a air duster, does the trick, then hoover it all when its outside the case. can be risky hoovering Inside the case, one of my mates hoovered too close and pulled the bios battery out and it dented loads when wizzing around inside. had to buy a new one lol

lol! what kinda hoover was that? I use a dyson on mine every 6month or so, put the circular bit on with the bristles so it nice and soft just enough to disturb the dust and suck it up. can be abit tricky just got to remember to go easy!

Soldato
You must have some massive cases my thermaltake soprano with 1/2" tubing everywhere is too small to even get the nozzle in :/

It's especially bad as I spilt a load of water in there when I was putting the loop in. It all dried and left a sticky layer of additive, then all the dust stuck to that. So now I have a layer of hair and dust on the bottom of the case which won't come off :o :D

Soldato
I can get the actual hoover itself in mine! ;) :eek:

fullatx.jpg

Soldato
hahaa! was still workin on it sorting out case fan's etc. the bottom of it doesn't have rubber feet so it would scratch the out of my desk. lol and the 2 keyboards.. one is ps2 other is usb, had to use the old ps2 for bios the usb one wouldnt work ;) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom