Logitech Power Supply!

Associate
Hey

Made the plunge and got me some 5.1 z5400's

Now im dead arsed off, reason:

The cable suppled was the 2 pin version simaler to shavers here in the UK, im just guessing they sent me the american version?

And if so, am i safe to plug this thing in to the wall using a shaver converter?

Thank you for your time! speedy replys are ace! :confused:

Associate
Yes, should be fine using a razor plug

I thought it was illegal to supply electrical goods from a uk supplier/shop unless it had a 3 pin connector....actually my monitor from OcUK came with a 2 pin plug...leaning over the desk, yes I'm still using it

Associate
Got my E4500's from a well known french online retailer. Power cable that came with it was a euro one which i swaped for a uk one that i had knocking round.

Job's-A-Goodun :p

Associate
OP
tryed plugging the 2 pins into the adapter but not sure if its gonna work because it dosnt stay in the connector very strong unlike 3 pins which are very secure!

not gonna blow my speeks up is it???

Associate
OP
figure 8 plug i think, small black oone like what goes in a shaver... (its euro 2 pin with shaver end)

dont have another (i dont think)

i have loads of kettle ones :(

Associate
OP
plugged in the adapter, and then the lead, and now the adapter is dead, so im gonna have to go find a fekin 3 pin plug with figure 8 on the end (the figure 8 on this is larger than the 3pin figure 8) cables :confused: :confused: :confused:

the figure 8 end is larger than shaver ends by the way, any idea what its called?

cheers :(

Back
Top Bottom