What TV, BB & Phoneline package!

Soldato
themistry said:
Id read differently. Again, depends on how much and what you play. But I dont see how it can amount to very little considering a constant up and down stream plus the fact you are (depending on the game) likely to be sending a sizable amount of constant data (25K/s when combinding up and downstream) for 2-5 hours a day for 30 days, I think that adds up fairly quickly,

TM

ok taking the worst case stats you provided ie 5 hours a day everyday (a bit extreme unless he is some kind of mmporg addict) and it taking 25k a second (which it doesnt) that would be about 20gigs.

assuming he has a job he gets back home at about 6 pm, has some food , he'd be playing till midnight and doing nothing else with his life and he would still only be using half his allowance at 40 gigs.

Soldato
Goatboy said:
Unless you plan on watching any high def content in which case sky is the only option.

Not so. I was watching HD content on TW months before Sky ever got HD to the market place. Granted you don't get Sky Movies HD and Sky Sports HD but you pay a premium above and beyond the normal movies and sports sub's for Sky HD anyway not to mention the box cost!

Personally i'd take Telewest over Sky as a combined package (TV/Tel/BBI)

Permabanned
themistry said:
It includes everything, whatever happens over the wire. So if you do a lot of online gaming, expect to be using up a helluva lot of bandwidth.

TM

nooo gaming = small ammount of bw. :) playing battlefield 2142 i us 12kbps upstream and 20 ish down. and thats with teamspeak running too :D

Back
Top Bottom