For Fstop11

Blackvault said:
I saw a picture of a girl photographer with two 70-200 F2.8 IS L, a large Canon super telephoto prime and the 100-400 L all attached to bodies and hung round her neck :eek:

One strong lass.

Blackvault
Yeah I saw that a few weeks ago. I would have had it saved but my bookmarks are not working at the moment!

I hate PCs!

Soldato
5333991-lg.jpg

There is the picture I'm talking about.

Blackvault

Soldato
DR_D said:

Took me some time to see the Lens in that shot!... I was looking else where!! :cool:

All this Glass on show and no piccies of the results!! :mad:

Where's the Boss's shots!!... and some nice ones from everyone else!!... (I'm not as I only have an EOS 33v with the kit-lens!)

SilverPenguin said:
Pah, thats nothing...what you need is a 600mm f4 with 1.4 and 2x TC's attached...(thats my old D200 attached)

Awful picture as it was on my camera phone so its distorted it abit so it looks smaller than it was.

600_convertors.jpg

;)
ahh you again. He who holds much from us. I wouldnt expect anything less with the images you hid from us last time :p

Associate
Fstop11 said:
ahh you again. He who holds much from us. I wouldnt expect anything less with the images you hid from us last time :p
lol

Its worth pointing out we didn't use that setup to take any proper photos. We just wanted to see how far a reach would could get! Amazingly it still autofocused!

Back
Top Bottom