Dell 3007wfp-HC

Associate
Anyone know when it's coming out? I have read the official information in November, but there has been no official information since then. Anyone got any clue?

Permabanned
TonyM16 said:
Anyone know when it's coming out? I have read the official information in November, but there has been no official information since then. Anyone got any clue?

Not going to be available until April in the UK at the earliest from what I heard - and that may only be with the purchase of an XPS system... might take another month or two before it's individually purchasable.

Associate
OP
tastyweat said:
Not going to be available until April in the UK at the earliest from what I heard - and that may only be with the purchase of an XPS system... might take another month or two before it's individually purchasable.

:( :mad:

Thanks for letting me know.

Associate
I'm holding out for either the 3007 or 2707 HC displays for when they finally ship, though I confess I'd be tempted by a 2407 if it were HC as well.

It's good to finally see monitors supporting close to the full NTSC/PAL colour gamut that don't cost an arm and a leg like the high-end Eizo and NEC models; I've never much fancied shelling out nearly £3000 for a monitor just to get the full Adobe RGB gamut... and finally with these new Dell panels, I can get close to that range without breaking the bank ;)

Back
Top Bottom