Rejected E-Petitions

Associate
Some quality ideas http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list/rejected?sort=date

Favourites so far:

-We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to suck a trife with a straw while swimming in treacle.

-We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Make 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' a National Holiday and give away free peg legs to those in need on this day

-We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to sing "We're Going To Hang Out The Washing On The Siegfried Line" through a megaphone while standing in a barrel of custard outside the Houses of Parliament

-We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Invade France.

-We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Ensure that mashed potatoes are 100% mashed potatoes, not like turnip or nowt.

Further details on this one are: Having endured many an underwhelming Sunday dinner [thats not lunch, but dinner] I decided that something has to be done to ensure that root vegetables are mashed in their own bowls and with their own integrity. Nobody should have to live with carrots in theit turnip or peas in their potatoes. I've heard about a splinter group that won't allow broccoli and cauliflower to be cooked in the same postcode but I'm not that radical. For God's sake, sign your name before it's too late .

Spot your own favourite and share :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Change 'Holloway Road' of North London to 'Chuck Norris Road'

This petition has been rejected because:

* It was intended to be humorous, or have no point about government policy

Soldato
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to stop school for people who dnt want o go

It contained wording that is impossible to understand

lol

Soldato
Jackal said:
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to stop school for people who dnt want o go

It contained wording that is impossible to understand

lol
haha i saw that as well :D

Back
Top Bottom