Owners of Sennheiser headphones

Associate
Hey guys, just recieved my Sennheiser H595 :D
Absolutely amazing sound quality, fits comfortably on my ears even though I have 5 piercings in each ear.
Anyone got a pair of Sennheisers and willing to tell of their experience?

Associate
i have some hd485's and before that had hd 202's, 202's are on ear and are decent for the price, hd 485's sound a lot better and feel it too, great headphones. =]

tbh i think youll get good review from all sennheiser owners.

Associate
I have a pair of HD-25's, a pair of HD-25SP's and a pair of HD-450's. The HD-25's are the best and are great for commuting, no sound leaks! I couldn't do without them!

Soldato
I have some PC150s for voice chat etc, and they're not too bad, I also had some PC120s which I replaced, and my mate now has them, and for pure music use and occasionally gaming, I have some HD280Pro studio cans which I got for a song on ebay :)

Have liked all my Sennheiser gear, its all been good for the price I paid, although considering the price, the PC120s were obviously the weakest of the lot.

@ Above

If you mean the mic arm, then no you cant, if you mean the arms of the headset, then yes you can, they're fully adjustable :)

Associate
Despite having to purchase a replacement cable, my HD570's are still going strong! ;)

Great set of headphones, good sound and damn comfy... I swear sometimes I forget i'm wearing them.
Wholeheartedly recommend Sennheiser.

Soldato
HD555's here

No mic but thats no issue really, can where them for hours and not feel a thing!!

Music is out of this world and I can hear enermies all over the place in game.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with my XFi Xtreme they make a great combo!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
shimy182 said:
all sennheisers looks like you cant adjust the length of the arms... can you though?

I have the 485 and the band can be adjusted nicely :)

P.S. I have had Grado/Sony/Technics before and nothing sounds as good as the Senns !

Plus this bonus is awesome:
av_senn_hd485_stand.jpg

Looks funky too when people see them and then your mp3 player :eek:

av_gobie_nano.jpg

All headphones in this class sound better after 200~ hours normal usage. I have had mine for 1.5 years and only now do they truly sound amazing compared to the first few months. I had the Grado SR60 which had very nauseating soundstage which was all centre based - very uncomfy pads too.

Back
Top Bottom