Whats the fastest thing you have ever been in?

Associate
When you say fastest thing that we've been in, does that mean in actual motion or just as a trait to the car?

If it's just a trait to a car, i've sat in an F1 car at a car show, does that count?

If that's an invalid answer, then it'd have to be an astin martin vanquish.

Soldato
a) RX-8, was a test drive with friend of a friend and they let me loose for a bit hehe.

b) Porsche 911 Carrera S, mates dads car being thrashed around by my mates older bro :) now that was fun.

Associate
Driven (on the road) -

Mercedes S600 V12 - 172mph before the limiter cut in (was a private stretch of road mind you......

Been in (on the Road)

GT40 - Probably the closest Ive got to actually "getting off" just from the noise and the power and the looks of everyone around us until we hit traffic on the M25 - No aircon + 7litres of burbling V8+plastic racing windows which do not open = an incar temp of well into the 100s and caused me to sweat about 2 gallons until I swung the door open and sat on the side pod (just remember how these doors open!) Felt a right ****!

Driven (on the track)

Palmer Audi Sport Single Seater - These things are quick, damm quick, around the corners - maybe not as quick in straight line but you get my drift

Been in (on a track)

800BHP Rally Cross 6R4 (ex Will Gollop) - You wouldnt believe me if I told you but how does 0.60 in something like 2 seconds sound.

Associate
a 747-400 or Mazda RX-7 convertible
b Lynx Eventer or Mazda RX-7 convertible

bit scary as my sister asked me to drive it home when the insurance position was ambiguous - I was sober :rolleyes:

Soldato
Fastest car i've been in is a mates RX7 that is running 370 bhp at the wheels - rather quick i tell thee :eek:

Fastest i've driven is a 200SX S14a running approx 270bhp

Back
Top Bottom