Arrest parents of fat kids- the wright stuff

Soldato
Should parents that make fat kids be arrested for making there kids fat. I think it aint the kids fault but the parents really should know better and its no excuse saying kids dont like healthy foods or its too expensive, cause it aint if you work it right youll find its cheaper.
I think its a bit too far saying to arrest them maybe a fine or some sort of compulsory gym course thats got to be taken.
Your veiws plz :)

Permabanned
bakes0310 said:
Should parents that make fat kids be arrested for making there kids fat. I think it aint the kids fault but the parents really should know better and its no excuse saying kids dont like healthy foods or its too expensive, cause it aint if you work it right youll find its cheaper.
I think its a bit too far saying to arrest them maybe a fine or some sort of compulsory gym course thats got to be taken.
Your veiws plz :)
Straight after we arrest them for allowing their kids to have appalling grammar and spelling :p
What age of child should this apply to? Certainly ultra fat 4 year olds are not being cared for properly. What about 15 year olds?

Caporegime
remember watching some program 'honey we are killing the kids', each week the kids were pretty damn good once given the chance, but the parents, were absolutely useless. Thick as pig **** people who should not have children!

Associate
Straight after we arrest them for allowing their kids to have appalling grammar and spelling
^ spot on!!!!!!

It's child abuse to allow children to become fat, overweight and unable to reach their shoes and put them on.

Permabanned
Zefan said:
Not sure about arresting... but it really really annoys me when I see fat parents with fat kids, it's just unfair on them.
Noooooo they are just INFERIOR people. Even the kids.... inferior I tell you.

Associate
parents should be beating for letting there kids get fat, when they are fully in there care. Once they get to school age we need much more sports, id say a minimum of 2hrs a day p.e. or physical games.

Man of Honour
It depends by how 'fat' you mean. If you mean they can be teased for their porkyness, no, thats silly.

If its to the the extent where its causing health problems (Children weighing more than 18 stone), then I think action should be taken for the childs safety. But making arrests is silly.

Soldato
Morba said:
isnt being healthy and leading a better life enough incentive?

Not if people aren't aware of this. At a young age you probably don't care either. Mmmm.. it tastes good, therefore I'll eat lots of it. As a kid, I was tought a little in school about it but my parents had different views or rather no views. Give kids and parents some sort of incentive to be fit.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I don't think they should be arrested but i do think it should be socially unacceptable to have an Unfit kid. A bit like it's not cool to drink & drive so it should be not cool to have a fat, unfit kid.
There are people/kids that are just fat though, big boned or whatever you call it, how these kids will feel may counter my argument for singling out fat people. Leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth singling out any individuals but i do feel kids these days should be more active. Starting school as a fat kid must be crap.

Back
Top Bottom