Any Real life keyboard warriors on here

Soldato
Artemic said:
In my sixth year (the second year at middle school), i typed delete *.* then pressed 'y' in the root directory of every computer in the school. (about 10 at the time)

My best friend at the time got blamed :eek:

Do I feel guilty?.... Nah.

I did the same with the library computer.....Format C:

I didnt get caught either. My friend did it to another set of computers in the IT lab and got suspended :D

Soldato
Attempted to steal some money from one of my friends when I was little because the guy had rich parents and I was jealous that he got pocket money and I didn't. Needless to say his sister walked in and my excuse was "I'm just counting his monies for him!" so didn't get away with more than a few coppers :p I was really ashamed of that and still am, I think I must have been pretty depressed at the time to do it :o

Although seeing all the bad stuff you guys have done puts things into perspective for me that I'm actually a good boy!

Soldato
bakes, did you go to school in Bridgwater, if so which one?

I was good at school before I moved to Derby then I became a bit of a nutcase. Smashed windows, broke chairs, damaged walls and ceilings, set fire to the science blocks, set off fire alarms, had fights with teachers and threw books etc from 3rd floor window. I never got caught for any of it, either that or they didn't care. :(

It got worse when I left school. I only calmed down when I turned 22. Needless to say I nearly ended up in jail for constantly breaking the law and got away with community service.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
RoB- said:
bakes, did you go to school in Bridgwater, if so which one?

I was good at school before I moved to Derby then I became a bit of a nutcase. Smashed windows, broke chairs, damaged walls and ceilings, set fire to the science blocks, set off fire alarms, had fights with teachers and threw books etc from 3rd floor window. I never got caught for any of it, either that or they didn't care. :(

It got worse when I left school. I only calmed down when I turned 22. Needless to say I nearly ended up in jail for constantly breaking the law and got away with community service.

im not going to fool for that you aint ratting me out ;)

Associate
Only two things that still make me cringe a little are:

Breaking a kid’s nose in a German lesson, the teacher had to pop out for a few minutes so we were doing quiet reading. In that time for some reason he annoyed me so much I picked him out of his chair and broke his nose with a head butt.

Blamed it on his calling my GF names but he didn’t actually say anything about her! He got the same punishment as me and I’ve never told anyone the truth (got me much respect in school as the guy was an idiot anyway)

…and the other one

Hacking into the school computer system, it took them about 2months to figure out who it was, me and a friend found out the admins password (as he typed to slowly) and went about changing accounts/making new accounts and generally miss-behaving with the privilege. We got away without any punishment as we told them how we did it as well as another 10 ways to hack into the computer systems or generally by-pass security on the networks.

I still remember sitting in the head teachers office with the head both of the deputy heads and the computer admin, who hated us more than I’ll ever understand, with both myself and my friend trying to say we knew nothing about it till they cut us the deal, scary stuff.

Associate
Nothing too extreme, but enough to give me much enjoyment and weeks detentions :rolleyes:

Decided I would plug plasticine into the gas taps on the day our school had an open day.

Wrote some offence stuff in arabic in RE thinking the teacher wouldn't bother translating it (oh how wrong i was).

Randomly throwing pens into the paper like roof tiles during lessons and seeing how many before getting caught.

Getting mates kicked off the school network by loading dodgy pron onto there computers whilst collecting their printed stuff.

Oh how fun Secondary school was, I miss it much :) Probably a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't remember.

Suspended
bakes0310 said:
threw a protractor at a teachers ass

maths equipment!! :)

me and my mates used to lean forward and stab each other with compasses when you could extend the point then hold the other end and flick away :o

deep heat on a rugby sock was good fun then you get someone to the back of the bus and grab each end and rub it in their eyes from behind them :eek:

tomato sauce packet fights in the canteen

jumping from the view balcony thing into the swimming pool was always a good one, also throwing people into the pool in full uniform :D

oh how i miss school

Soldato
panthro said:
Some of you people are evil.

Can I join in....I used to be a right **** at school. Im well behaved now :)

I stabbed my classmate in the hand with his new parker fountain pen because he wrote "poo" on my pencil case.

I tripped over a girl who was running at full pelt. She landed flat on her face and smashed her teeth to pieces.....it seemed like a good idea at the time...but I still feel guilty about it.
After a girl spread a rumour around about me that wasnt true I got loads of chewing gum and stuck it in her hair....she lost about 6 inches of hair. Served her right.

:( I feel pretty bad now.....thats just a few of the choice things I did from school days.

Oh man i bet she was raging :(

I once chucked a bottle of irn bru(a full one aswell) from like 100 feet away at this guy,it actually hit the wall he was walking next to about an inch from his face. I didnt actually want to hit him but it made me calm it a bit.

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
I only did some minor naughty things when I was really young, a few from the top of my head:

Broke someone's nose.

Had Firework wars on a very large scale.

Smashed hell of a lot of glass rods in School's Science department.

Broken a lot of things and blamed it on others.

Shoved a Firework Battery in School toilets, something went really wrong. They stood the whole school up for it :o

Always used to make people do stuff for me.

What school did you go to? :p

Soldato
Spray painted obscenities on our school pavilion the night before our athletics meeting just because they made me and my mate participate. Meeting got canceled and everyone send home :D

Absolutely wrecked, and i mean WRECKED a BMW since this guy is a well known local drug pusher. Well deserved imho.

I've done loads of other naughty things but NEVER against someone innocent and always only out of retaliation.

Oh, also had an affair with a teacher from a rival school....while doing my GCSE's :D

Ah, my glory days. :p

Edit:

Oh yeah, also body slammed so **** during high school PT breaking both is arms and cracking a few ribs. He always use to bully the smaller kids and slapped them around. Again, well deserved.

Last edited:

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Oooh all you big men- some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Smashing people's gravestones and memorial benches and ruining people's coursework is low.

Man of Honour
Bes said:
Oooh all you big men- some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Smashing people's gravestones and memorial benches and ruining people's coursework is low.

Indeed, the things described in the OP and some subsequent ones aren't keyboard warrior material. It's just people being utter ********* for no apparent reason.

It's nothing to be proud of either.

Permabanned
I used to be an arse at school and would'nt have had it any other way, im not going to post what I did on here though because theres so much and people will probably just start flaming anyway.

Soldato
andy8271 said:
haha we used to throw people through those ceilings !

infact one day the headteacher was showing some visitors round and walked in while our mates head and arms where through the roof with just his lower body danglin

I have now realised that most of the people on this forum seem to be evil ********! But this quote just cracked me up :D

I was a good child, never got into any major trouble with the school or the law, so there :p

Associate
The only thing I can think of is when I put 2 small teargas vials (glass I think) under the grillpan in a classroom & let the heat activate them. One minute later and the classroom was in chaos :p

Soldato
punched out ceiling tiles, helped give a few teachers nervous breakdowns, i don't think i had the same tutor for more than a year :D.

almost broke a teachers assistants glasses.

other stuff, eg full bottles of coke under cars, and being with someone lighting a fire under the slide at the local park, and almost getting the criminal record to match :o

edit: oh, and i broke a window by resting my hand on it, not as bad as the huge guy that broke one climbing out of it :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom