Terrorist Plot to Film a Beheading and Post on the internet

Soldato
One of the real tragedies in all this, if the alleged story is true is the soldier himself. If he was anything other than a soldier he would be looked down upon by certain groups in society. He put serving his country before his religion and now he is being held up as a traitor and an example by his Muslim "Brothers"

Soldato
While you guys are busy thinking of nuking iran, pakistan and the rest of *** muslim states, the Koreans will nuke all you's into tomorrows and not even Windows Vista will be able to save you's then.

Personally, i do wish Bush sticks his finger in with North Korea and Iran because those crazy mofo's dont give a flying **** and are crazy !

As for this terror plot. Well they do creep up when the goverment is in trouble. I doubt they will find anything through the course of the investigation and they will walk free. Im bored of all these terror raids like............maybe labour should try another approach and stay out of trouble in the first place

Soldato
photoshop said:
While you guys are busy thinking of nuking iran, pakistan and the rest of *** muslim states, the Koreans will nuke all you's into tomorrows and not even Windows Vista will be able to save you's then.

Personally, i do wish Bush sticks his finger in with North Korea and Iran because those crazy mofo's dont give a flying **** and are crazy !

As for this terror plot. Well they do creep up when the goverment is in trouble. I doubt they will find anything through the course of the investigation and they will walk free. Im bored of all these terror raids like............maybe labour should try another approach and stay out of trouble in the first place
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html
Yep, they all look totally crazy and are definatly terrorists.

Permabanned
neocon said:
I know its not possible, because we need the oil, but we could nuke all these places and the problem would be 95% solved

Iraq
Iran
Saudia Arabia
Afghistan
Khazakstan
Pakistan
Palastine
Egypt
North Africa
Turkey

mm.. anywhere else?

well France, obviously...

FTM

FTM

Soldato
if it comes to snatching people from britains streets every muslim in this country would end up a target for reprisals..if they think they are being persecuted now they really dont want this sort of thing to start

I think it would be the last straw for a lot of people in the UK

Permabanned
messiah khan said:
But then who is more evil. The person who hasn't got nukes, but would use them. Or the person who has got nukes and is using them? I see what your saying, but I don't believe you can fight 'evil' with the use of nukes as it would just stink of hippocrasy.

I wasn't aware that a nuclear warhead was going to be used to take down the powerstations?

If you can't fight evil for fear of hypocrisy then how do you fight it?

Soldato
VIRII said:
I wasn't aware that a nuclear warhead was going to be used to take down the powerstations?

If you can't fight evil for fear of hypocrisy then how do you fight it?

I was reffering to neocon suggestion of nuking the powerplants.

I realise that in the short term, war or at least military action will have to be used to limit or control the damage done by terrorists. But in the long term, I believe the only way to really stop it is through reduction of poverty, the removal of corruption in many developing nations goverment's, an increase of moderate and secular eduction across the world. Yes I know I might sound like a liberal hippy saying that, but using warfare against the 'terrorists' does not work. Al-Qaeda repordedly now has more supporters that it did before the attack on Afghanistan and Iraq, which is mainly caused by these wars being the ideal propoganda for the radical imams to prove the 'injustices' against the islamic world.

Soldato
FTM said:
if it comes to snatching people from britains streets every muslim in this country would end up a target for reprisals..if they think they are being persecuted now they really dont want this sort of thing to start

Hmm not sure about that, I think this country is that deep in apathy that it would take a lot more than that to get people up in arms :(

Soldato
photoshop said:

Korea won't touch anyone anywhere, if they do China will send them back to the stone ages quicker and harsher than america ever could do.

Permabanned
neocon said:
I know its not possible, because we need the oil, but we could nuke all these places and the problem would be 95% solved

Iraq
Iran
Saudia Arabia
Afghistan
Khazakstan
Pakistan
Palastine
Egypt
North Africa
Turkey

mm.. anywhere else?

Don't forget the Western Outposts:

Birmingham
Bradford
Burnley

/Equip bodyarmour

Soldato
FTM said:

If it happens (i.e the kidnapping) the represials you describe will never take place. We love to complain and moan but wont get up our backside to do anything. When was the last time there was a MAJOR riots or Race war in this country? IMO all you described wont happen. :)

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Why the whole of North Africa? Perhaps you mean places like Algeria and Morrocco?
It's not like any of these people in this thread have been there, and know what it's like, they all rely on the Daily mail for their information of these countries.

Back
Top Bottom