Carling

Permabanned
Azagoth said:
Real ale drinker here, and a fully paid up member of CAMRA, so I'll refrain from posting my thoughts on the various lagers mentioned. :)

lol you guys are funny. some meet in my local and dont talk to anyone :/

Anyway, k1664 is the only lager worth drinking that you can buy pretty much everywhere

Permabanned
Scam said:
Um.. just go and try it :\

It tastes like pap. It's generally the cheapest, nastiest lager going, reserved only for the lager louts who want to have 20 bottles and vomit all over their white fcuk shirts.

fixxored :D

Soldato
Didn't someone here, feek was it? post reviews of real ales...

I've always been interested in trying that - getting a few real ales in from waitrose and having a night of 'testing' :D

Any recommendations on real ales? The only one I've tried that comes close (?) is leffe blonde, and I do enjoy that.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
caff said:
Didn't someone here, feek was it? post reviews of real ales...

I've always been interested in trying that - getting a few real ales in from waitrose and having a night of 'testing' :D

Any recommendations on real ales? The only one I've tried that comes close (?) is leffe blonde, and I do enjoy that.

Try Coopers :)

Its an Ale made the traditional way :cool:

Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
If I was going to drink bottled beer I'd normally go with Staropramen, Erdinger or maybe Tiger but my tastes vary weekly and also depend on the pub I'm in. :)

Staropramen;

So bad, the Czech's love to see it leave. And then laugh that English people thinking it's brilliant.

2 bars down the road from me now serve Budvar on tap and the rest serve Kronenburg Blanc so that's me sorted on every bar crawl!

My offy also has a regular supply of 500ml Budvar bottles for £1.20. :D

Man of Honour
Spunj99 said:
Staropramen;

So bad, the Czech's love to see it leave. And then laugh that English people thinking it's brilliant.

Haha, no accounting for taste of course. Oh and I'm not English so I drink Tennants and like it which proves I know nothing about lager. ;) :p

Budvar is a good choice though but I figured I was limiting myself to three bottles that were easily available. :)

Back
Top Bottom