Just got back from OcUK Track Evening

Soldato
Well, Spie will probably fill you in with some more details. The car looks absolutely fantastic and that Air Jack is simply a brilliant bit of equipment.
The evening was slightly ruined by the fact it chucked it down all evening. Still, high speeds were obtained;)

Over to Spie when he gets in:p Cheers SDK for the lift:)

Soldato
OP
The person in the OcUK car looks like Gibbo I'm sure.:) We were stainding where the red circle is.
d7.jpg

Last edited:

tom

tom

Soldato
I always get really jealous when I see these threads, I really want to come down to one of these track days. I really want to have a gander at the OcUk Radical, and would love a lap in it.

Ah well, after exams are out the way.

//Tom

Soldato
Shame it was raining :\
Few photos

Car up on the cool Air Jack System
1.jpg

Cockpit
2.jpg

The view all drivers see
2b.jpg

Engine Bay
3.jpg

Godfather
Godfather
What a night. It rained but it didn't matter - the OcUK Radical was simply awesome. Nothing, I repeat nothing came close including 911s, Ferrari 360, lots of TVRs, Westfields and Caterhams. I drove for as long as I could but by 8pm the rain was so bad my visor was permanently misted up. In fact I did the last few laps just being able to see out of my left eye :eek:

A big thank you to Stumpy who looked after the car :)

I'll be there all day on Bank Holiday Monday 26th and anyone who wants to come and watch is welcome. Hopefully the weather will be fine and now that the cars run in I'll be able to give it full-bore :D

tom

tom

Soldato
I really, really want to come down, I'm going to have to try my best to see if I can make it down on monday.

//Tom

Back
Top Bottom