Matrix Reloaded - Discuss *[WARNING SPOILER]*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Post all your Matrix reloaded possible spoilers in here:

How pointless was the first 45mins then!? Why o why were the people in Zion wearing no shoes yet had fashionable clothes!?

Also that Sex scene was totally gratuitous - rather pointless imo.

lastly - anyome else following the 'Jesus' plot - cool as you like:)

So you were saying Memphisto?;)

Last edited:
Associate
I've not actually seen it, but don't mind seeing spoilers. I've been reading the IMDB reviews, and there are quite a lot of people slating it.

In what way was the sex scene gratuitous? :o

ugh

ugh

Permabanned
Sequals are generaly worse than the originals

I havent got any expectations for this film, but we shall see tonight when i go see it :D

Im expecting the Matrix revolutions to be bad though :(

Man of Honour
you see the reason for the sex scene became clear at the end.

all previous anomalies were based from the point of pure logic as opposed to have been diluted by human emotion.

The reason for neo to be diluted was probably due to him have been in the matrix till he was an adult as opposed to have been set free way before that, probably as a child who once been set free would operate from a point of pure logic hence there is no spoon guy in the first film.

You can see that neo always acts with logic but his decisions get tinged with emotion on some choices he makes. the main one being right at the end where he logically should choose door 1, but he chose door 2 because he was acting through emotion as opposed to logic.

The sex scene was imho simply there to show how much trinity had affected him and how he was attached to her hence in love.

Man of Honour
why neo may succeed where others fail is because he is human, eventhough all 5 previous anomalies were also human they operated from a point of pure logic which means they can be easily predicted by machines (who also only operate from logic normally) Neo because he doesnt is proving to be a bit more of a challenge for the machines.

Bat

Bat

Associate
Originally posted by manc
I think the "real world" (zion etc) could still be within the matrix, good way of controlling rebels :)

Ooh you might be onto something there. Would make a great twist!

Soldato
i think you're right.. but they wern't originally captured as neo could only "feel" the centinals after he'd saved trinity etc... so i think somewhere around there the city was taken but they were entered into the matrix at around the same point - if u get me.

B@Th*nG

Soldato
OP
yeh they were my thoughts too. When Neo felt something different at the end, and he stopped the Centinals they must still be in the Matrix.

btw - if anyone knows what happens in revolutions dont mention it in this thread as I dont want to spoil that film:)

Soldato

to the wasaki or whatever they are called brothers, i mean, thats not an end to a movie, thats a i-cut-the-film end!!! i mean, wtf, "only one was left" and to be continued, really nice ending!!!!! :mad: :mad:

ok the movie was indeed grate, i was like, wtf trinity is dead?! but then neo was playing jesus and taking bullets of her body and thouchin her heart and stuff ( i can image a line: trinity "you touched my heart neo...you cant die!" neo: "you bet i did, if i did you wouldnt be dead, HA!").

now how mad did she got when he kissed her? (the whatever her name was) lol, trinity is so jealus...hahahaha

oh well, nice movie, cant wait for #3!! :D

edit: now how cool is smith? copy himslef and all that, he's like against the system now!

Associate
Originally posted by manc
I think the "real world" (zion etc) could still be within the matrix, good way of controlling rebels :)

if the matrix is within the real world, and the real world is within another matrix, then the plot is quite similar to the movie 'the thirteenth floor'. or is it the other way round?

Soldato
uhh, can someone xplain to me how did neo, uhhh, disavbled the machines in the real world? i mean...why? how?

oh, so many questions! :p

Man of Honour
Originally posted by pyro
uhh, can someone xplain to me how did neo, uhhh, disavbled the machines in the real world? i mean...why? how?

I think neo also has the power to control the machines in the real world. It is just as yet unknown. He is maturing and his powers are growing.

If you think about it he has the power to control everything within the world the machines built, the next step would be to be able to control the machines themselves.

Pez

Pez

Soldato
Originally posted by pyro

Well some of us rekon the real world is indeed, still in the Matrix.

Soldato
Just got back watching it, great film, if not a bit boring, the french person was making me go to sleep, and ther was not engouh of the twins which reminded me of that guy from the x-men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom