Say hello to our hidden members this morning

Soldato
I'm hidden now, but I never was before until I saw one of Spie's post's about hidden members, I never knew it existed - so I had a look round the CP and found the option. :D

The thing is, the more posts are made about that feature the more people are going to use it. If it's that anoying why not just disable it?

I makes no difference to me one way or the other.

Soldato
Heh i like these threads, someone always gets upset for no good reason i can't say for definate but i can't remember anyone who is hidden ever getting all upity, it's always someone else.

Eploited, Lol. Now if Spie was passing out CC info on people and posting it then mabye you would have a point, but ffs man lighten up.

Man of Honour
If I hide myself will my post be hidden until I come out of hiding or will my post be visible but you won't see who posted it and if I kept hiding/unhiding myself will my post keep going on and off?

Associate
basmic said:
<Waves back>

I’m not hidden for any particular reason other than its no-ones business when I’m online. Can’t say i’m thrilled about Spie doing this. If he doesn’t want hidden users, a better solution would be to disable that option. That said, these are Spie’s forums that he pays for so he can run them however he chooses.

Soldato
i cant see why i would car if someone was "hidden" anyway :confused: :/

unless they where hiding from me after ripping me off on the MM or something but thats unlikely

Permabanned
stuppy said:
You need to get out more love.

I agree . Some very naive people on here. Some serious ar*e licking going on.

@ Spie - you're going soft : not banning people for expressing their views !!

Whatever next - open debate on things you disagree with?

If there is, let me know, I'll join in !!

On a serious note, I believe that the people who remained anonymous, wanted to because they trusted you with their details. Now, what's next ? You get pi**ed and think it's a laugh to post people's addresses, cc details and whatever. You've lost the trust in the people who use the forums and ultimately people who buy from your shop that provides you with a livelihood.

Shot in the foot in my opinion.

Please don't delete this reply, as I'd be interested in your your reply. And then ban me. lol

Oh BTW, I've been watching this forum for years. so not really a new poster. A real hidden lurker. :)

Soldato
Carlin said:

I think some of us might guess who you are already. Also it will appear that your account was made for this purpose. You are on a mission and have a hidden agenda...I will even go to say i wont put it past you that you are the one who defined him in the Urban dictionary or left a comment on the enquirer site the other time....Wave your account goodbye. :)

Back
Top Bottom