Coolest Body Armour EVER!!!

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I doubt it will be used by any nation's army especially the US forces. If will be sued, it wont even be on the discovery channel. It would have been funded by ine if the US defence scheme or budget. There was this program also i watched that a private business was able to use less than half a million dollars or so to build a plane as agile and manuavable like a top us jet fighter...the government didnt wanna know.
they didnt wanna know cos they probly got some more impressive stuff in area 51 lol

Soldato
*snigger*

ninja.jpg

If none of you had quoted him, I would have never had to know what the troll said!! :D

Seriously, ninja. Can you EVER say anything constructive/worthwhile/non-condescending?

Never mind replying, I won't see it except as in the above picture. Your posting style is nothing more than a bandwidth-wasting troll. Please take your useless attitude elsewhere.

Suspended
Mickey_D said:
*snigger*

Seriously, ninja. Can you EVER say anything constructive/worthwhile/non-condescending?

Never mind replying, I won't see it except as in the above picture. Your posting style is nothing more than a bandwidth-wasting troll. Please take your useless attitude elsewhere.

Do you think the high-ups would let us create a 'who do you want banning thread"? :D

Permabanned
Burned_Alive said:
And all you need is a bullet to hit it at the wrong angle and itll go straight between those disks and kill you.

Looking at the design, you would probably have to fire from below. I reckon if anything was going to work it's way through, the shrapnel from that Frag grenade would have done it.

Like others say though, shame our boys will never see this kind of kit - primarily because the incompetent pansies in parliament are too busy wasting our money on pen pushers, bogus asylum seekers and what have you at the moment.

Soldato
Raikiri said:
Your chest will be fine, just your head, arms, legs and anything else you have to worry about.
Yes lol, I liked how the guy was saying that grenades were meant to blow off limbs etc. And this is a chest protector. Having your chest in one piece is no good if you don't have a head ;) (or legs).

HAz

HAz

Soldato
sk0r said:
Yours I agree with 120%.
It just hurts me that people seem to agree with her wicked words. :(

So you agree with my sig or you dont agree with it? I dont realy understand what your trying to say in the above post!

EDIT: i see your talking to the other poster.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom