It's snowing...again!!

Associate
Went downstairs earlier and looked out the door window and it was white everywhere. I have a driving lesson tomorow, so i hope the roads aren't too bad :p :(

I took some photo's with my phone.

dsc00008ed5.jpg

dsc00010ug2.jpg

Soldato
Macca said:
Went downstairs earlier and looked out the door window and it was white everywhere. I have a driving lesson tomorow, so i hope the roads aren't too bad :p :(

I took some photo's with my phone.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5858/dsc00008ed5.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4871/dsc00010ug2.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Phtt, no snow here yet :(

Tomorrow around here apparently.

Soldato
Yes, the preliminary excitement of snow! :D

Then, the country comes to a stand still because we cant handle extreme weather conditions. Everyone starts moaning because they are cold and hungry. All that lovely white stuff turns to awful brown slush that makes my car look like Ive been off roading through horse **** :(

Soldato
Captain Planet said:
Yes, the preliminary excitement of snow! :D

Then, the country comes to a stand still because we cant handle extreme weather conditions. Everyone starts moaning because they are cold and hungry. All that lovely white stuff turns to awful brown slush that makes my car look like Ive been off roading through horse **** :(

Extreme weather conditions of 2 inches of snow :p

In Toronto schools only close once there is 6 foot of snow! :eek:

They get to the minus 20 - 30s easily in Winter as well.

We're all wimps here ;)

Soldato
Welshy said:
No snow here atm :(

Meant to snow late tomorrow night, means it'll be a drunken adventure walking back from the SU :D

We've got a hill that's roughlyy 40 degrees that we HAVE to walk up, then hills over 45 degrees with grass and stuff on them.

Could be interesting :D

Soldato
*looks out window*

7 inches of.......................uncut grass!

All we have is stupid rain, for the last 4 hours. Shame it isn't that bit colder :(

Soldato
badgermonkey said:

We're all wimps here ;)

It's because we don't seem prepared for anything, like we don't have the resources to handle anything thrown at us. A bit of cold weather and we're screwed for food and water, transport links are broken down and old people start dying at a rapid rate. A bit of hot weather and half the nation can't run their taps, we're suffering with heatstroke and old people start dying at a rapid rate.

Soldato
Captain Planet said:
It's because we don't seem prepared for anything, like we don't have the resources to handle anything thrown at us. A bit of cold weather and we're screwed for food and water, transport links are broken down and old people start dying at a rapid rate. A bit of hot weather and half the nation can't run their taps, we're suffering with heatstroke and old people start dying at a rapid rate.

We suck.

Wana come to Canada with me? :D

Caporegime
badgermonkey said:

We're all wimps here ;)

We are, talking to a friend now in Cleveland, there's about 3 feet at the moment and everyone still have to work and go to school. It's -17c there at the moment, last year it went as low as -28c.

Soldato
Raymond Lin said:
We are, talking to a friend now in Cleveland, there's about 3 feet at the moment and everyone still have to work and go to school. It's -17c there at the moment, last year it went as low as -28c.

Am chatting to a guy who's talking to a guy incleveland as well :eek:

Maybe it's you :p

So, sign the petition for to move all OcUK members to Canada (whether they want to or not! :p )

Soldato
I'm such a kid - I saw the snow when I was going out to the supermarket, but didn't have my phone on me. As soon as I got back, I sent the guy next door a text telling him to look outside because I was all excited about the tiny amount of snow on his car :o.

Back
Top Bottom