What was the best decade?

Soldato
90's - Put to rest the abomination that was the 80's. Refined/ Spawned some of the best musical genre's ever: Grunge, Indie, Techno, Jungle, Drum n Bass, etc.

Rave culture - Like the hippy culture of the 70's, though everyone was far happier (ahem... e's).

Internet and PC revolution - Arguably the most important moment in history to date.

Technology in general.

After that I'd rate the 70's as quite awesome. Everything culture wise just seemed so cool, groovy and laid back.

Man of Honour
It is yet to come but for me though the '80s because they were my teenage and young adult years when the great big wide world was there for me to explore and enjoy and I hadn't yet become the jaded and cynical old sod I am now. Oh, and it was the decade that I did the most shagging in! :eek: :D

Nix

Nix

Soldato
There's no apostrophe after the date by the way :)

I quite like this decade so far personally. I'm old enough to appreciate the finer things in life and I tend to dislike other decades for one reason or another.

So what's that? '00s?

Soldato
Too open ended question and if it's based on personal experience most of us have only got 1 or 2 to choose from.

80's just for all the cool retro TV programs, computer games and toys. Plus I was a kid.

Associate
Same here, the 80s, mainly for memories like school discos, spectrums, C64, cassette games only 1.99, comics like Whizzer and Chips/Tiger, A team, Knight Rider etc.
Bmx bikes, ace children TV, cool 80s music, such good memories

Back
Top Bottom