The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Associate
VeNT said:
covert gives you 10% a level, theres also two skills that reduce the veriation and time taken (iirc) so getting those to 4-5 is good.

it took me about two hours to find that site, but there where two in system causing conflicts, had to plump just for one in the end.

With Skills at max, the Scan probe Scan time is 180sec
with 2 x Gravety Capacitor Upgrade I its ~140secs not built the Tech II's yet
And for the Exploration sites they despawn after a period of time once all the Rats are killed and no player is in the Site. So if you are doing the Complex (LADAR/Unknown) ones and want to salvage make sure you have book marked.
For the Arc/Sal(Magnetomectric) & Hacking (RADAR), if you are soloing and leave the site to get a hacking ship good chances you site would have Despawned, (best done as a pair, one damage/Tank, the other Scanner/Hacker/Salvager/Archer.
And for the Mining Sites(Gravimetric), they only despawn once the Asteriods have all been mined, and i bebelive there is no Spawn for the Roids too.

Bigsteve,
The Exploration site KING.

Soldato
bigsteve said:
With Skills at max, the Scan probe Scan time is 180sec
with 2 x Gravety Capacitor Upgrade I its ~140secs not built the Tech II's yet
And for the Exploration sites they despawn after a period of time once all the Rats are killed and no player is in the Site. So if you are doing the Complex (LADAR/Unknown) ones and want to salvage make sure you have book marked.
For the Arc/Sal(Magnetomectric) & Hacking (RADAR), if you are soloing and leave the site to get a hacking ship good chances you site would have Despawned, (best done as a pair, one damage/Tank, the other Scanner/Hacker/Salvager/Archer.
And for the Mining Sites(Gravimetric), they only despawn once the Asteriods have all been mined, and i bebelive there is no Spawn for the Roids too.

Bigsteve,
The Exploration site KING.
your sigs too big

but ta

Associate
Sadly not, I changed hosts, and suffered a couple of drive failures a while back :(

Edit: found an old one....
bigsteve.jpg

Last edited:

JC

JC

Soldato
How fast you go atm? I found a nice guy on sisi that just helped me, scanned his claymore with a default name, convo'd him and got my crow to just under 30kms, shame I cant afford those implants on tq tho.

Associate
sniffy said:
I'm downloading this atm. I have played it before and did enjoy it, just didn't start a subscription. I think I need a good corp to show me a ropes a bit.

Any of you guys know a corp that is suitable for noobs such as myself?

When you come round to applying sniffy we'd like you to apply on the forums first before putting in an ingame application.

http://www.oc-ps.co.uk/forums/viewforum.php?f=12

a bit more information on what we do, also igb safe :D
http://www.oc-ps.co.uk/corp/

You could come join us in #ocps on the coldfront irc network too if you want any more information

Cheers
Dagejoor - OcUK Recruitment officer

Soldato
I'm afraid to report that lag is once again the winner ... 20 mins to load hostiles on a gate and we have a drunk* gm asking whats going on, why is it lagging, what are you doing to this node?!!!1

* by his own admission

Back
Top Bottom