Top Gear Is Back!!

Associate
Morba said:
trust me, there are plenty of threads in motors that are GD worthy but just happen to be motors related ;]

Why would I want to trust a person I don't know... :confused:

Leave me alone, I have posted. What's done is done... ;)

Soldato
Apart from the burning caravan episode last year, this is the funniest episode of Top Gear I have ever seen.

Absolutely brilliant TV - gets right to the heart of the idiocy of the US (the deep south anyway!)

Has anyone got any news on the US version of Top Gear?

Soldato
Brilliant. I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Don't think the petrol station was staged, a little too realistic, they'd leave the cameras running if it was staged..

Associate
Haven't been overawed by the last couple episodes but thought this one was amazing. Far from put me off, it's actually encouraged me further to one day do a big road trip around the US . . . I think I'll take about $3k for the car though :D

Soldato
OMG (excuse the pun)

America needs WIPING OUT RIGHT NOW they are no where near evolved enough to be human, there attitudes and way of life is SO backwards, TOP GEAR was VERY clever with that program, showing what the USA is really like and how its gone oh so very downhill, remove this cancer upon the earth now PLEASE, Id rather saddam haussan/Hitler was in world power than bush bein in charge of the usa alone

Back
Top Bottom