Looking for WoW Guilds

Associate
Hi guys, Iv been playing wow for a number of months now and i have a 53 druid and iv been going to into a lot of dungeons now im getting higher lvl.

Only problem is (which is obvious from the title) i dont wanna play with ninjas anymore, I wanna play with people i know and enjoy playing with (which inturn will make the game more fun)

So do you guys know were i could look or know any good guilds that you could recommend for me?

Thanks

edit: lol sorry yeh haromush?

Last edited:
Soldato
Have you tried the guild board on the official site? Just an idea - other than that, I'm not really sure. My friends and I always form a small guild and just play amongst ourselves mainly. Strangely, we're on Doomhammer too ;) ....well, only back there since TBC - we moved to Zenedar about two months after launch and went Alliance, but since TBC we've moved back to DH for some Hordie fun :)

Soldato
Skidmark said:
Have you tried the guild board on the official site? Just an idea - other than that, I'm not really sure. My friends and I always form a small guild and just play amongst ourselves mainly. Strangely, we're on Doomhammer too ;) ....well, only back there since TBC - we moved to Zenedar about two months after launch and went Alliance, but since TBC we've moved back to DH for some Hordie fun :)

We've done the same, although there are only 4 of us :(. We currently have 2 characters each, so a whole 8 members in the guild, but there are only 3 over 50, and 2 are mine!

Soldato
badgermonkey said:
I'm in a very good guild on Doomhammer, but it all depends what server you're on tbh, you left that bit out :p

Im an officer in Serenity ( alliance ) ( Doomhammer )though sadly we only recruit level 70's now with raiding experiance. Any ocukers are more than welcome to gimme a shout..

Main char 70 Rogue- Tamiyana

Main alt 61 Priest- Därkmoon (ALT+0028) for the ä

Last edited:
Soldato
Azraeluk said:
Ahhh Red Cross :)

Yeah lots left to migrate, we lost a few members to it to, but also gained some.

Skidmark....is that Skidmark of Black Sabbath?
No mate :)
This is the only forum or game or anything internet-related where I use this name - I was struggling to think of something to use as a username, and some friends were on Teamspeak hurling abuse at one another and, well, someone called someone else a Skidmark, so I kind of typed it in :)

Soldato
at 53 you wont be joining any endgame guilds tbh, more social guilds for now but that may well be more suited to your playstyle. In a world class raiding guild myself but we're very tight on letting anyone in.

Soldato
AtreuS said:
Im an officer in Serenity ( alliance ) ( Doomhammer )though sadly we only recruit level 70's now with raiding experiance. Any ocukers are more than welcome to gimme a shout..

Main char 70 Rogue- Tamiyana

Main alt 61 Priest- Därkmoon (ALT+0028) for the ä

Cool, Serenity are poobums and good raiders :p

Actually to be fair, one WAS rude to me once.... I did /smile on a boat and he spammed /rude and /doom for the entire journey :(

Red Cross most definately heard about that ;)

Soldato
badgermonkey said:
Cool, Serenity are poobums and good raiders :p

Actually to be fair, one WAS rude to me once.... I did /smile on a boat and he spammed /rude and /doom for the entire journey :(

Red Cross most definately heard about that ;)

Who was that then and when? ive an idea who it may be actually.... :D

Back
Top Bottom