Are funny pix and vids allowed in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Class footage Sah' very entertaining. LOL

You donny and a mod of this forum to boot, me a mere noob gangster, but does this have more general appeal. This is a new forum and for me (personally), it would be nice to be one of stimulating good natured discussion, throwing an idea and taking on back board other peoples rational opinions etc . What can one say about the footage other than stuff like 'LOL', 'nice one m8' ......
Please take this in the spirit its intended, one of constructructive user comment rather than criticism. If I had stuff like that, I'd like to post it too (jealous)... My2c

Others may have different opinions (lets hear them) which I'm quite prepared to aquiesce to. (doh.. go along with)

Although I have posted before I would take this oppportunity to thank OcUK and the people involved for providing this forum, I'm very much enjoing it. Keep up the good work.

Soldato
The RSPCA wish to have a word with you about your cats, Mr Bl00, sir, especially the one that grabbed your nuptuals. Was that the cat that's hanging from the ceiling?

Soldato
:D ROFLMAO saw that kitten one, where it jumps for the table biut misses on YBF, been looking for it for ages :D absolute quality :D

can't believe that one where the person throws it up to the ceiling and it grabs onto the beam though :eek:

Bod

Bod

Soldato
What's this? Blue posting a funny? Gawd forbid....quick, get a screenshot.

For the record though, that is one of the very very few videos/clips that has actually made me laugh with a hearty guffaw, rather than an ikkle smile.

Especially the one in the kitchen that jumps out of its skin.

Pure class. A vid truly worth saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom