What bluetooth car kit do you use?

Soldato
Just wondering, looking for a bluetoof carkit that is easily moved from car to car (ie i change car every 6 mths or so i dont need to move it daily), is discreet and gives good quality sound.

ease of installation would be nice aswell!

Caporegime
I've heard great things about the Parrot kits, but am yet to actually use one.

I was going to suggest a Head Unit based BT kit (as that is what I use), but that's perhaps too much effort everytime you change car.

Associate
I fitted a Parrot CK3000 kit to my car. Nothing on display, except for a tiny dial and two buttons next to the handbrake. Works perfectly with my N73 and was a simple job to install (plug and play). The only hassle is finding space in the dash to stash all the wires... spaghetti junction :D

Don
having one put in in the next couple of weeks, will probably go for the Parrot 3000 as the control bit seems much smaller than the 3100

Associate
Have a parrot in my Range Rover, lovely bit of kit, transfered between cars once already and changed phones 3 times. Had a few issues with all the features not being support on my SE P800/910 but it supports everything with my P990.

Only thing it doesn't do is mute the output to my amps, so I have to currently mute my music via the HU at the moment, but I'm sure I can work some little box of tricks out that cuts the power on line feed when a call comes through, thus turning the amps off.

Back
Top Bottom