Holliday Snaps - Sorrento/Capri and the Grottoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Was lucky enough to be take to Milan on buisness last week, traveled accross to asti and wondered around a factory the made the machine we brought last year.

Have to say that i had never thought of going to italy for a holiday but found the place really, really nice. Whatsmore the people were so friendly. chating to the guy that was leading us, Mario :) " he was very genuin (sp) with his insights into italian life and points of view, the fact that his mother makes pasta properly but his wife buys it from the shop coz its easier :D

Very nice place Italy, your photos have inspired me more in my wish to return Mr MYB :cool:

Soldato
OP
I have to admit I fell in love with Italy. The weather is georgeous, the scenery is superb and there's lots to see and do. Beats a beach in Sunny Spain any day. If your interests are seeing the sites rather than being stretched out on a beach, then Italy is the place to go. Our base was in Fuiggi and when I fancied a pint in the evening I'd call in to a cafe just up the road. They made us feel very welcome even though they spoke not a word of English. They gave us free drinks and free bowls of peanuts and crisps to go with our drinks. Very hospitable people. It's my intention to visit Italy again shortly.

Man of Honour
"Along sun-drenched cliffs overlooking the Mediterranean, perch terraces where the hybrid Sfusato Lemon is grown.

The fragrant peel of this lemon is used to produce the exquisite liqueur known as Limoncello."

Readily available in this country ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom