Worth getting sentanta sports?

Soldato
OP
Anyone?

Another question again. I have a sagem pvr, it has two scarts connection - One for the output into the tv and another one marked "aux". Would i be able to record from tv directly on to the pvr through this aux then?

Last edited:
Associate
ElRazur said:
10.99 a month. My tv have the slot in card.....How does this compare now and in the future to rival channels? Or should i just buy the new top-up box?

Hi,

I started subscribing new years eve, £15 month on sky, why cable people get it cheaper is beyond me. Anyways, the only reason I got the Setanta channels was to watch the NHL hockey. I'm gonna be wasting 3-4 months worth of money in the summer when the hockey season ain't on, but while it is on I think its definately worth it. They have great coverage of all the US sports.

I agonised about getting it for months, just wish I'd subscribed earlier.

Do you have a specific sport your into ?

Soldato
I had setanta for the last year, I watched 5 or 6 SPL games and a few baseball games, its not very good value in my opinion, you would be better buying a premiership plus season ticket for £50 next year, rather than paying £200 for setanta unless you love european football and yank sports.

Soldato
InwardSinging said:
I had setanta for the last year, I watched 5 or 6 SPL games and a few baseball games, its not very good value in my opinion, you would be better buying a premiership plus season ticket for £50 next year, rather than paying £200 for setanta unless you love european football and yank sports.
Im pretty sure there won't be Prem Plus any more after this season, but thats just what I heard.

Associate
I signed up for it purely to get the NHL which is on (I know it's not on all year round), but I think I get value for money just for that and am happy to pay the £15 for this when the £10 intro offer ends in about 6 weeks.

All depends on what you want out of it. Just like Storm I spent a while deciding and it was finally when I came back from Canada at xmas that I decided I missed the hockey too much and signed up. :)

Soldato
OP
I finally took the plunge and subscribed just now. 10.99 plus one month free (10 Connection fee). The matches can be recorded while it is been shown which is a good thing. Sky sports have more matches but sentanta have more top clubs matches - Arsenal, man U, chelsea than sky.
My card should be arriving in few days time. :)

Back
Top Bottom