Veyron gets done by a nova

Associate
Burned_Alive said:
Itd make sense if it was Tim Cahills, isnt he nicknamed the bull or something, relating to when he used to box?

Would be such a shame if the police found the video and did him.......

To be honest, I think they'd let him off with a warning if he gave them the plate of the Nova driver :p

Soldato
Just shows how realistically useable a LHD supercar is on todays roads...

What you need is something small and fast and rhd not lhd and the size of a laid down double decker bus

:D

PS. I thought they were just having a laugh and were waiting for the Veyron to overtake them, then finally astonished by the veyron owners lack of skillz

;)

Soldato
I enjoyed that video just looked like two cheeky scamps having a laugh. One of them even says only do it if its safe though. Just a pair of lads nothing OMG etc

Soldato
vanpeebles said:
I enjoyed that video just looked like two cheeky scamps having a laugh. One of them even says only do it if its safe though. Just a pair of lads nothing OMG etc

And if you looked at how they were driving, they were leaving good room between them and other cars, overtaking was a bit naughty in some places, but thats more down to the way councils paint lines these days, I am sure there was good visibility in most places.

LHD p4wned

:D

Associate
LOL at some of the people here having a hissy fit over the vid.

They're hardly chavs ffs. As someone else pointed out, just two cheeky lads. They even took the **** out of themselves...

Associate
I was expecting a vid of over taking on blind bends, cutting people up etc etc after reading the comments. Some people on this thread need to chill out and stop thowing their toys out the pram! couple of lads in a nova (for once) driving ok, not doing anything too silly. The veyron on the other hand wandering all over the road, oh but thats ok, its a "super car".

Permabanned
Shock said:
LOL at some of the people here having a hissy fit over the vid.

They're hardly chavs ffs. As someone else pointed out, just two cheeky lads. They even took the **** out of themselves...
Agreed :) They were even quite well-spoken and intelligent-sounding, which doesn't = Chav.

Back
Top Bottom