Best BF2 Mod

Suspended
I've played a few of them now. Point of existence 2 was ok but just didn't feel polished enough even though I enjoyed some of the maps as they were a breath of fresh air after playing the same old BF2 map's all the time. For the last 2 day's I've been playing Project Reality which is quite realistic but if your playing with people who don't know how to play it properly as it is a lot more sophisticated than vanilla then the gameplay can be slow and tedious. However if your playing with people who can play the game then it can be great and some of the map's are awesome to say the least. There are quite a few full 64 man server's which is good. Tonight I have had a game of Operation Peacekeeper which I really enjoyed, this mod seem's to stick with the BF2 engine more than the other mod's and was really enjoyable, the map's, vehicle's and weapon's were quite good. It's just a shame there wasn't many people playing it.

What BF2 mod's have you been playing, what is your favourite and are there a lot of people playing them? :)

Associate
Desert conflict looks really good and cant wait to try it! My favourite mod would have to be the new 1's that are created for each new camapign of the tournament i play in! With each new mod they bring new vehicles and weapons and even teams this campaign, with the mighty North Koreans which iam currently play for being added! We play custom maps and all is completely team organised! I may seem to be selling it i know but it is really enjoyable as it keeps the speed of vanilla Bf2 but with the organised squad play most people try to find on public server but fail!

So for me i prefer the tournament mods but i do like testing these new mods when they are released!

Soldato
UnknownSoldier said:
Project Reality is one of the best ones out there. Puts the fun back into BF2.
I tried PR last week and found it a little retarded that only 2 people can fly the aircraft so you have to wait about 4 hours for someone to spawn and take you off the dammed carrier. The 30 second re-spawn time is also a little too long. I think 10 or 20 would be better.

Associate
Whatever happened to "Forgotten Hope 2" BF2 mod??

i was waiting for that but have since given up bf2. if its ever released i'll be certain to play it. FH1 was fantastic. turned BF1942 into the game it was meant to be.

Suspended
OP
railer33 said:
Desert conflict looks really good and cant wait to try it! My favourite mod would have to be the new 1's that are created for each new camapign of the tournament i play in! With each new mod they bring new vehicles and weapons and even teams this campaign, with the mighty North Koreans which iam currently play for being added! We play custom maps and all is completely team organised! I may seem to be selling it i know but it is really enjoyable as it keeps the speed of vanilla Bf2 but with the organised squad play most people try to find on public server but fail!

So for me i prefer the tournament mods but i do like testing these new mods when they are released!

What tournament is this mate. I downloaded and installed 21st Century Warfare and Nation's at War earlier but one kept crashing to desktop whenever I went into a server(which were all empty) and I tried joining the other tournament to no avail :(

Associate
n1kunj said:
Point of Existence and Project Reality are the two big guns, both of which are brilliant imo.

Been playing project reality today and im really enjoying it, I'm waiting for some new FPS to come out and this puts a new lease of like into BF2. I will def check out Point of existence too, I will try download it but my net connection is absolute rubbish atm it struggles on the forums must phone the ISP on Monday!

Suspended
OP
I checked the servers on Operation Peacekeeper today and there was a 64 player one three quarters full so I've been on there for a few hour's and it's quite good and some of the maps are ace. You should download this one and try it. if we could get enough people in the server's it would be fun

Suspended
OP
railer33 said:
The Tournament is called EBC and is a European Based tournament
with the only condition that you can speak english! If you click the link on my sig it will take you there! If you go there look out for me and i will help you as much as possible!

I just registered and set up teamspeak but not got in the barracks or nothing yet, do I need to download any map packs or anything? My name is rippa1

Back
Top Bottom