Hot Fuzz **SPOILERS**

Permabanned
Bunka said:
Yup, also at the 19:20 showing. I presume you were at the empire cinema in the gate? The que for that showing was huge! Although it didn't help that the were only taking cash i'm guessing.

And yeh i was on second back row as well, but had no annoying students behind me. :D

The queue for tickets was worse...When we started queing it was to the spiral stiarcase...5 minutes later and it was past the lifts and doubling back.

What do you look like?

I have a ninja photographic memory...For about 72 hours...Then it all goes breasts aloft.

*n

Permabanned
I've got to say that I rate it above SOTD...

BTW - guy with swan = announcer at Robot Club?
And is one of the supermarket staff the paper boy from Spaced?

*n

Associate
The guy with the swan was Steven Merchant and the robot club dude from Spaced was someone different, fatter and no where near as tall.

Unless were thinking of different people :)

Soldato
penski said:
The queue for tickets was worse...When we started queing it was to the spiral stiarcase...5 minutes later and it was past the lifts and doubling back.

What do you look like?

I have a ninja photographic memory...For about 72 hours...Then it all goes breasts aloft.

*n

Yeah i noticed how retarded the que was, people were joining in the middle of it as they didn't have a clue what was going on.

I was wearing a black superdry jacket, 'bout 6' 2", with a blond lass. You'd be doing well to remember me from that many people. :)

Man of Honour
Went and watched it tonight, very very disappointed. The funny bits are extremely funny, but you have a good 1h30 of rubbish boring padding.. Such a shame as I love all of simon peggs other stuff

below average film..

Soldato
Chronos-X said:
Oh and... is Jim Broadbent contractually obliged to play a Policeman in everything he does?

Moulin Rouge?

I liked it up until the bit at the church near the end. After that, it was pretty awful, and I don't think I laughed at all. IMO the ending totally ruined it.

Associate
Great film

Watched it last Friday, Can't wait to get the DVD to see it again, SOTD got funnier each time I watched that. And so will Hot Fuzz! I hope

Recommended

Rich

Back
Top Bottom