Folding@Home Weekly Team News - 22nd February 2007

Soldato
Thanks for the news rich.

Is a bit embarising when your misspelt single borge is doing 1K and the rest of the farm (17cpu's) only manages 6K :o (3 WU is a week is rare for that borg - increased opening hours maybe :D )

Could say more but don't want to bore you :rolleyes:

Anyway keep up the good work team, fold on

Associate
A great week for me & I'm not folding 24/7 :)
Thanks Rich.

I see I have been stomped by jaric:(
So I'll issue a parp to OcUKwildweasel that I want cell 84 back by Monday but only as a temporary residence.

Soldato
Pilgrim57 said:
I see I have been stomped by jaric:(
Jaric seems to be a man on a mission and is stomping everyone ahead of him at the moment.

BTW it's good to have someone almost as old as me around. Did you celebrate reaching maturity last month? ;)

Associate
Snapshot said:
Jaric seems to be a man on a mission and is stomping everyone ahead of him at the moment.

Managed to borg a P4D before I left work this afternoon :D which should give me a little boost for the next few days until it gets to its new owner :(

Hmmm...I wonder if I could get away with borging the other 1500 machines we have :eek: :D

Associate
Decent week for OcUK despite our odd blip at some point.

Pretty good week's folding for me, constant 1760-pointers on SMP is helping atm, altho im now getting errors with almost every WU I do, similar to what Cob had :confused: . Will have to try n sort that one!

Any progress been made on competition thoughts/action?

Soldato
OP
LordShadow said:
Any progress been made on competition thoughts/action?
Well seeing as using the SMP/GPU clients has been pretty much ruled out for most of the categories I'm not too sure who would want to compete just for the sake of it at the moment :o

Personally I feel that since we are currently doing better as a team than we have ever done before there's no need for a competition right now - a few months back it was quite a different matter with the constant stream of dull WUs causing people to lose interest

Back
Top Bottom