Spot the birdy

Soldato
Great shots Dod
icon14.gif

Saturation could be improved as the ecolour looks a bit flat but otherwise that 400mm F5.6 (you ;) ) produces sharp images :)

Soldato
Justin said:
Loving them sots, what camera and lens where you using for them?
There is some EXIF info in the pics for you. If you've got Firefox then install the FxIF add-on which'll allow you to right click on pics and see their EXIF info in the properties box.

Soldato
MarcLister said:
There is some EXIF info in the pics for you. If you've got Firefox then install the FxIF add-on which'll allow you to right click on pics and see their EXIF info in the properties box.

Cheers wasn't sure if there was a EXIF embedded in the photos, cheers for that plugin never seen it before.

Soldato
Justin said:
I like, that's going to make my life so much easier.
I suppose if you didn't use the FxIF add-on you'd have to download each pic and open them in some image prog such as Photoshop or similar that displays the EXIF for you.

Or can Windows also show it? Hmm I can't remember. Gonna save one of these pics and see.

//Edit - Yeah Windows shows it. Haven't done that for ages. :o

Soldato
MarcLister said:
I suppose if you didn't use the FxIF add-on you'd have to download each pic and open them in some image prog such as Photoshop or similar that displays the EXIF for you.

Exactly what I used to do, damn i'm an idiot.

dod

dod

Soldato
OP
SDK - Yep, saturation could be boosted, light was flat and didn't help

Robertgilbert - Canon 100-400, there were at F5.6

Justin, have a google for viewexif as well, sometimes works when FXiF doesn't

Ta for the comments folks :)

Back
Top Bottom