NIN - Live DVD Beside You In Time trailer

Associate
Can anyone going to the mid-week Brixton gigs next week post on here what time they finish? I'm going to the Sunday night one and the last tube is earlier on Sundays so wouldn't mind knowing if i'm going to have to shell out for a taxi back to Waterloo.

Cheers. :)

Associate
Got the blu-ray yesterday watched most of it last night on my PS3 (region 1).

Very impressed with picture and well its NIN so I'm happy either way.

Apart from picture quality differences is DVD,HD-DVD and BLU-RAY all the same content (as I collect NIN stuff so might buy the other formats if different).

Associate
Bought the DVD myself, and although it's pretty damn good, it's definitely no substitute for seeing them live....

Saw them at the first Manchester gig last Sunday and was gutted to find out that (as a fan club member) I could have got in around 3pm, sat with a load of other fan club members, been fed and watered by the band and then allowed to listen to the new studio album that's coming out in April. Grrr....

Always next time.

Soldato
OP
Sweet... I'll make sure I get down to Notts at about 3pm tomorrow then :D Really pleased with what I've heard of the new album so far (officially through The Spiral) and really really looking forward to tomorrow, this'll only be my second time seeing them live.

I'm considering trying to stick it out at the barrier tomorrow then take a further back spot at Brixton to appreciate the lights.

Associate
Saw them last night in Glasgow... Very good, but a wee bit 1-dimensional setwise. They did 2 nights so I think they maybe mixed the setlists up to avoid repetition, bit of a lack of the darker, quieter stuff off the more recent albums. I've been waiting about 10 years to see NIN though, so it was always going to be a wee bit of an anticlimax :D

Soldato
Saw them both nights at Glasgow:

First night they filled the room with dry ice for 20 mins before they came on, could not even see the band for about 4 songs into set of:

Mr Self Destruct
We're In This Together
March of The Pigs
Closer
Burn
The Line Begins to Blur
Only
Last
Hurt
Something I Can Never Have
The Frail/La Mer/Into the Void
Survivalism
Wish
Help Me I Am In Hell
Gave Up
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole

Very intense night they played Last!!! Split well with quiet songs.
4 songs from Broken!!
------------------------------

Last night was one hundred and ten miles per hour all night, they didnt even stop for encore or hurt even though it was on the setlist:

Wish
The Collector
Heresy
Terrible Lie
Piggy
Closer
The Becoming
Love Is Not Enough
Deep
HMIAIH
Eraser
Reptile
Survivalism
Only
You Know What You Are?
Suck
Hurt (Skipped)
THTF
Head Like A Hole
Gave Up

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i66/Samfur/nin_setlist.jpg

Suck was the highlight!
Survivalism sounded better the first night, had more balls. Not too keen on the myspace version... but hey it may grow on me. Me I'm Not is a much better song IMO.

Worth getting down the front to see these guys, even if its just for the bruises... One guy got to sing last lines of Closer on the first night... well cool.

NIN still rock!

Soldato
OP
If it's any help everyone I've talked to on the tour so far has said NIN have started at 9pm and finished around 10:40pm... I'll let you know when the Brixton show on the 8th finishes though.

Soldato
Glasgow was the same set times.

They pulled out of Birmingham show last night due to Trent having been told not to sing for a few days.... All London shows are going ahead and Birmingham has been resheduled for Aug this year! Hopefully another tour!!

Enjoy the shows!

Associate
A few friends were meant to be going to the Birmingham gig that was cancelled. Luckily we are seeing them next Monday at the Wolves Civic, I hope that it goes ahead else I will be pretty upset.

Associate
IceBus said:
If it's any help everyone I've talked to on the tour so far has said NIN have started at 9pm and finished around 10:40pm... I'll let you know when the Brixton show on the 8th finishes though.

That would be great, thx. :)

Back
Top Bottom