BF2 in Here

Soldato
The gaming clan I am a member of have purchased a Ranked BF2 Infantry only server but because of the stupid 25% rule imposed by EA it is hard to get a match started. Don't get me wrong, peeps do drop by but they want to play not camp waiting for 25% of the slots to fill before a match can begin.

To prove a point. The clan I am in have a CoD-UO server which hasn't been updated to 1.51 yet it is ranked in the top 15 of servers for UO. Our RtCW server is ranked in the top 10 and as for the FEAR server, that is ranked the number 1 Fear server. So, you can see we are a popular clan.

This weekend will hopefully see a concerted effort by those members of the clan and the comp team to camp the BF2 server in order to bring in traffic. If any of you guys who play BF2 would like to drop by and help or even play a round or two during this weekend between Middnight on Friday and Midnight on Sunday you would be more than welcome to do so.

The server IP is 66.199.244.126:16567

I make for good target practice! :o

Associate
Lonewolf said:
The gaming clan I am a member of have purchased a Ranked BF2 Infantry only server but because of the stupid 25% rule imposed by EA it is hard to get a match started. Don't get me wrong, peeps do drop by but they want to play not camp waiting for 25% of the slots to fill before a match can begin.

To prove a point. The clan I am in have a CoD-UO server which hasn't been updated to 1.51 yet it is ranked in the top 15 of servers for UO. Our RtCW server is ranked in the top 10 and as for the FEAR server, that is ranked the number 1 Fear server. So, you can see we are a popular clan.

This weekend will hopefully see a concerted effort by those members of the clan and the comp team to camp the BF2 server in order to bring in traffic. If any of you guys who play BF2 would like to drop by and help or even play a round or two during this weekend between Middnight on Friday and Midnight on Sunday you would be more than welcome to do so.

I'll drop by got the night off tomorrow.

Soldato
Lonewolf said:

Know what you mean. It takes at least 4 members to get any1 intrested. spent many hours trying to get my clan's server going .

Fair admins and server rules will get u regular players and less ****heads

Permabanned
I'll hop on but I do prefer...

Inf only (24 man I prefer a full 64 player server for vehicles usually).
Swear filter removed completly.
No rules (except the obvious, no stat padding etc).

Associate
Run the server with the patch before they nerfed the Blackhawk. It will be unranked but I'd roll back to play with that version!

Soldato
OP
emailiscrap said:
What maps will be on rotation, and what size will they be?
If I'm around, I'll jump on.

Masstur City 16, sharqi penninsula 16, road to jalalabad 16, strike at karkand 32. 2 rounds of each. ff and friendly mines kill. infantry only. 24 slots. conquest, no time limit, 100 tickets each side

Soldato
I'm going to jump on and see if the server is full enough to play!

**edit** total number of players (including me) = 1 :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom