Project "Black and Blue"

Soldato
Ok. So as you all know, i got my dbp mk4 r32 about 2 weeks ago. I love it, its a monster and its all mine!!!!1212. *ahem*

Ive already got the *modding* bug, so to speak. Externally wise its staying the same apart from a few subtle mods..

The first one is having the standard alloys powdercoated matt black/anthracite, as below.

r32black.gif

The second one is to have all the windows tinted. Nothing stupid like limosine style, probably HP20 or HP30.

Then, im gonna get a couple of these..

bago4fblack.jpg

For the front and back. The next thing im considering, are some joey's modded angel eyes. They look like this in the dark,

HL_VW_GOLF_4_DP_A_BLK_06.jpg

but like this in normal.

HL_VW_GOLF_4_DP_A_BLK_02.jpg

Finally,

fmic_b_vs_s_01_300.jpg

in black, but thats a short while off...

Thoughts?

Soldato
I think all them mods will look great, the black alloys look miles better than the silver IMO. When you say your getting all the windows tinted do you mean all the back windows as i thought you couldn't touch the windscreen and front windows?.

Soldato
OP
Mark A said:
I think all them mods will look great, the black alloys look miles better than the silver IMO. When you say your getting all the windows tinted do you mean all the back windows as i thought you couldn't touch the windscreen and front windows?.

No, only the side and rear windows.

Im gonna speak to a few people who already have the angel eyes. I have xenons on this already, so if i could id rather mod these to be black than buy the angel eyes.

Soldato
It wont be.

Your R32 badge wont be, your body wont be, your exhausts wont be.

The silver accents look good - black badges look gash on any golf, no matter what the colour.

Soldato
I'd be tempted to do the wheels last... I dunno if a little bit of silver will help break it up a bit?

All looks sex though.

Is that American r32 (I'm guessing American) what you want it to kinda look like when you've finished? Any more pics of it?

Back
Top Bottom