N95 Release

Soldato
in 6-12 months the iPhone will be iOld and replaced with newer iTechnology iMO i can't keep using my iCrap that is the Sony Ericsson K608i till then so i'll be going for the N95 and can wait a couple of months for that.

I think it looks like a far more capable phone than the iPhone anyway.

Soldato
latest i've seen is £499 for the phone.

£29.99 for the phone on a £75/m contract, with vodafone

the other operators were similar too.

I'm not sure the price of this will come down much in after 6-months look at *** 8800, that is out dated and still commands top price.

Soldato
englishpremier said:
I'm not sure the price of this will come down much in after 6-months look at the 8800, that is out dated and still commands top price.

The 8000 series always kept their value well. In terms of price the N95 is comparable to the N80/N93.

Associate
I really like the look and sound of the N95 but im just not sure since the N70 was plauged with faults so is the N80 and im on my 4th N73 and even this one has to go back!! :eek:

IMO the N series phones just arent worth the money they just all seemed to be seroiusly flawed

Soldato
OP
Shadow Phoenix said:
I really like the look and sound of the N95 but im just not sure since the N70 was plauged with faults so is the N80 and im on my 4th N73 and even this one has to go back!! :eek:

IMO the N series phones just arent worth the money they just all seemed to be seroiusly flawed

I can see why you would say that, lets see how this phone pans out. I am sure it will ahve teething problems initially like most smartphones from all companies, but fingers crossed Nokia have listened and got their house in order.:)

Soldato
What i'm annoyed about with the N95 is how they can build in GPS and all this wonderful technology, but then they still put one of those crappy LED flashes on them...

After experiencing the xenon flash on the k800i i can't imagine why nokia would still be using the inferior LED ones!

Caporegime
Shadow Phoenix said:

My N73 hasn't skipped a beat..., works flawlessly for anything I throw at it. Definately not seriously flawed. :)

Soldato
Gaygle said:
What i'm annoyed about with the N95 is how they can build in GPS and all this wonderful technology, but then they still put one of those crappy LED flashes on them...

After experiencing the xenon flash on the k800i i can't imagine why nokia would still be using the inferior LED ones!
I prefer the LED flash tbh. The Xenon one on my K800i annoys me as i cant use it as a torch, and in 99% of scenarios, doesnt do any better at lighting a scene than my old W800i with its LED flash did.

Soldato
BoomAM said:
I prefer the LED flash tbh. The Xenon one on my K800i annoys me as i cant use it as a torch, and in 99% of scenarios, doesnt do any better at lighting a scene than my old W800i with its LED flash did.

:confused: In the pitch black, the xenon flash makes my entire room (fairly big room) look like bright daylight in the photo, my friends N73 barely has enough flash to light up a smallll portion.

and i was talking about the flash being for the photographic use, not torch ;)

Soldato
Gaygle said:
:confused: In the pitch black, the xenon flash makes my entire room (fairly big room) look like bright daylight in the photo, my friends N73 barely has enough flash to light up a smallll portion.

and i was talking about the flash being for the photographic use, not torch ;)

the xenon is a country mile ahead of the led flashes , for a torch just use the screen easily as bright if not just download a little prog which uses the red pre flash light as a "torch" problem solved ;)

Back
Top Bottom