Getting rid of a girl

Permabanned
It seems like most people are only catching onto the fact that Daveyboy here is a total loser.

Hey bud, it's okay. I think you're cool. Really. You date girls that you don't really care about at all, apparently, that's really cool, thanks for yet another thread on the subject.

P.S. Cool

Associate
OP
iCraig said:
soz but i dnt fink we shd c each uva ne more

For a start I hate "text speak" like that so it would be proper english

And its not a serious relationship, so she shouldn't be hurt.

However, I still don't wanna just put "Sorry I don't want to see you again"

I'd prefer someone to offer a nicer way of saying it

*now edited into original post

Soldato
Daveyboy said:

Daveyboy in the OP said:
she wants to see me all the time.

Now you know that's bull. She likes you and will be hurt - you're just going to have to deal with that.

Sounds like you're making excuses to make dumping her by text acceptable when it's not, it's not nothing to do with trying "not to be nasty" at all.

Associate
OP
Kesnel said:
I’m assuming here, correctly or not, from your question that this is your first attempt at dumping someone?

Nope, i'm 26. Broken up with plenty of girls in the past, but those girls were more serious relationships. This has been an agreed bit of fun that seems to be going too far

Man of Honour
Daveyboy said:
Your words or hers? How do you know she doesnt see it as serious? Even if youve spoken to her about it theres still a good chance even if she told you she doesnt see it as serious, that in reality she does. Never assume ;)

Soldato
Daveyboy said:
Nope, i'm 26. Broken up with plenty of girls in the past, but those girls were more serious relationships. This has been an agreed bit of fun that seems to be going too far

What difference does that make? Dumping someone is dumping someone.

Associate
OP
ninja economist said:
It seems like most people are only catching onto the fact that Daveyboy here is a total loser.

Hey bud, it's okay. I think you're cool. Really. You date girls that you don't really care about at all, apparently, that's really cool, thanks for yet another thread on the subject.

P.S. Cool

Thank you

If you remember the other thread, this is the same girl

thank you

Associate
OP
blitz2163 said:
Your words or hers? How do you know she doesnt see it as serious? Even if youve spoken to her about it theres still a good chance even if she told you she doesnt see it as serious, that in reality she does. Never assume ;)

Yeah we both agreed it wasn't going to get serious, and discussed it. However, she is introducing me to all her friends as "her boyfriend". I don't even want to meet all her friends

Associate
Daveyboy said:
Nope, i'm 26. Broken up with plenty of girls in the past, but those girls were more serious relationships.

Sorry, didn't mean to seem patronising, it's just an assumption I couldn't help but draw from the question.

Deveyboy said:
This has been an agreed bit of fun that seems to be going too far.

Why not just tell her this then? If it's been agreed as being nothing serious breaking it off shouldn't be a big deal. However, even if it is just a bit of fun, I'd still advocate doing things face to face. :)

Man of Honour
If its always been agreed that it was just a bit of fun then the best thing to do would be meet up with her and tell her your not up for a relationship, it was always just some fun but now you feel its getting a bit heavy and thats not what you want. Relationships are a 2 way thing so if your not happy tell her as soon as possible

Associate
OP
Kesnel said:
Why not just tell her this then? If it's been agreed as being nothing serious breaking it off shouldn't be a big deal.

I shouldn't have to really, we go out for drinks, then all her mates are there because she invited them too etc. She keeps making plans for doing stuff later in the year too

I know this is a family forum, but initially this was "a shag". She even makes me feel bad for not seeing her when I go and do other stuff

Soldato
Best way to do it just be honest , I did it about 2 months ago with agirl i'd be seeing for 4 years and she really really worshipped the ground I walked on , not been big headed or proud of it its just a fact.

So be honest and above do it to HER face not via text

Nix

Nix

Soldato
OP, grow some balls and tell her to her face. You liked her enough to see her to begin with. Have some pride and some sodding respect, tell her to her face. What goes around comes around.

Back
Top Bottom