Hair straighteners

Associate
I bought a cheapo pair in a well known high street store in the UK and they were naff, get the best you can afford.

Don't forget the crimping attachments...:D

Associate
l_154244162e7ae3ce97673b41d60f36df.jpg

God thats straight!

Soldato
HAz said:
*flex

You bunch of metros :D

my new hairdresser used them on me, she used some thin pair they owned .

Pencil thin ones are awesome if you're hairs stuck in that middle ground between short and long.

Associate
Get the GHD mini straighteners for men's hair. One of the cheapest places I found them was here; a very good price I think from an authorised reseller. Delivery was very quick also.

In my opinion GHDs are definitely worth the extra money, once you've used them nothing else comes close.

Suspended
OP
Kesnel said:
Get the GHD mini straighteners for men's hair. One of the cheapest places I found them was here; a very good price I think from an authorised reseller. Delivery was very quick also.

In my opinion GHDs are definitely worth the extra money, once you've used them nothing else comes close.

yeh i thought about mini's, could get them for around £60 new. im gonna grow my hair though so might aswell get normal ones

Associate
geeza said:
yeh i thought about mini's, could get them for around £60 new. im gonna grow my hair though so might aswell get normal ones

My hair is down to the top of my back and I still use the minis. If you're going to have heavily layered long hair, as is my preference, I'd go with the minis as they let you get into each layer properly. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Complements or GHDs.

[edit]

If you're going to be straightening your hair now, I'd get some heat protection! You've got a good choice, Toni&Guy, Tresemme, Trevor Sorbi etc. All available from salons or boots etc.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
shifty_uk said:
Complements or GHDs.

[edit]

If you're going to be straightening your hair now, I'd get some heat protection! You've got a good choice, Toni&Guy, Tresemme, Trevor Sorbi etc. All available from salons or boots etc.

heat protection? As long as i dont burn my scalp ill be ok. If my hair gets too much heat then it can be shaved again and ill sell the ghd's or wait a while for it to grow back

Back
Top Bottom