ETQW Closed Beta

Soldato
Sorry guys but forming a clan quickly with 50 members just wont fly with the lead testers. They're looking for active organised clans that can compete with other clans on the maps already created so they can get a feel for match play. A community clan simply cannot offer that to a testing team.

secondly ..... link to that "news" ? seems very fake without a source

Last edited:
Caporegime
Im game - any of you lot actually play q4? Might be worth setting up a few smaller clans.

Im definitely up for it - wish I could organise it but Im off to NY for 2weeks, but count me in!!!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
OP
Anim said:
Sorry guys but forming a clan quickly with 50 members just wont fly with the lead testers. They're looking for active organised clans that can compete with other clans on the maps already created so they can get a feel for match play. A community clan simply cannot offer that to a testing team.

secondly ..... link to that "news" ? seems very fake without a source

I originally found the info where I often visit and post anything of interest on OcUK. Link
This had a link to TotalBF2.com
which has now been removed but not before I asked the OP for a source and that neither ID, Splash Damage nor, anywhere else have requested clans to sign up for this Beta. The answer was that it is a closed Beta and they are usually not advertised. I assume word of mouth is the key.

I am somewhat sceptical but just in case, I have registered the clan I am in :D

Back
Top Bottom